Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Evil Within don't remember if its 1 or 2 but came across my first enemy. Stabbed him in the back, he turned around and decapitated me.

I said
200_d.gif
and never played again.

What did you expect would happen :dahell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Last night:francis:
3363268-runner3thumb.png

Normally I love these types of games and don't mind the difficulty but holy fukk this game was obnoxiously hard for the wrong reasons:

• The weird difficulty spike in between levels
  • The awkward controls
  • Lag that is very noticeable
There was a stage where I swore I kicked the wall and I still ran into it.

So I just uninstalled and called it a night:francis:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Keep saying I’m gon finish Dragon Age: inquisition but I pick up where I left off and start thinking about why I should finish it then I delete it. I think I’m 3/4 of the way through the game.

Only beat this once cause I know I have to do that long ass party mission again

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I should stop playing Warframe because it's the most sophisticated, complicated, frustrating, grindy ass game ever but the community is way more helpful than any game I've ever played. People will go out of their way to explain shyt and will hand hold you and will even take you to the most difficult places where you have absolutely no business being because the enemies could one-shot you.

The game is so UNBALANCED

The most unbalanced game I've ever played. And then they nerf shyt. The nerfing alone is why I should stop playing..if you fukking playtested your shyt first before releasing you wouldn't have to fukking nerf so got damn much.

However the frame I'm mainly using has been nerfed but in my opinion it is still OP and broken. I think they gave up trying to nerf Gara. This bytch is my go to.

Due to people helping me out in the beginning I help noobs out too. I'll build them a wall or put the splinter storm around them to protect them so they'll level up fast around difficult enemies.

It's crazy how they let noobs stumble upon the most difficult shyt. That experience alone is worth rage-quitting for. However the only reason the community is so helpful is because it's a co-op game and not a free-for-all. Teamwork is major.

The challenge I get from this game is trying to figure out how to do everything solo and it's possible in this game due to it being unbalanced and letting you create OP setups.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Keep saying I’m gon finish Dragon Age: inquisition but I pick up where I left off and start thinking about why I should finish it then I delete it. I think I’m 3/4 of the way through the game.

Lol same.
I’ve restarted that game like 3 times. I think I’ll eventually get around to completing it

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pubg had so much potential but that fukk ass game had to go

I debate on if I wanna delete PUBG every day. I think I bought it two years ago, & still haven’t gotten a chicken dinner. Highest I’ve ever came was in 2nd place at that big desert map.

It’s frustrating at times but I love the slow pace of it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lol same.
I’ve restarted that game like 3 times. I think I’ll eventually get around to completing it

I'm a huge Dragon Age fan and even I took like a year or 2 hiatus before beating it. It's just not a good game because of all the fluff in it.

If we didn't give BioWare a pass for this game Andromeda wouldn't have turned into what it was.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Got it on sale. Knew I wouldn't like it but chose to give it a try. The power/influence system was explained and I decided Pillars of Eternity will do for now.

tgu

Pro
Daps
Dragon age inquisition, neir automata, shadow of war, re4

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Got it on sale. Knew I wouldn't like it but chose to give it a try. The power/influence system was explained and I decided Pillars of Eternity will do for now.

Now that is a game I did ragequit on, I consider myself a very patient person but there is way too much dialogue in it, and it's cryptic as hell.

I got like right after the part where you get your stronghold and recruited some girl that had a pet or something and dropped it. I'm sure PoE2 is better but I wasn't a fan.

A cRPG game I did finish that I did actually like was Pathfinder Kingmaker. Look into that if you like those kinds of games.