Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Yeah, pretty much.

I went into it optimistic because a lot of games have said they're Dark Souls inspired, or borrowed heavily from it, but this is really just Dark Souls with a lightsaber.

Main difference is that as far as I can tell, the leveling system is used solely to add moved, or augment moves or skills. So, your character doesn't really grow as much as they just get new stuff.

Maybe it changes later in the game, but you really don't feel like a Jedi at all in the early going, and it just isn't fun for me.
Yea maybe you dont feel like a jedi early on is because you're not a jedi. It's been years since he used a lightsaber or the force and the last time he did he was just a padawan.

Superstar
Daps
Within an hour of starting control. I really wanted to give it a chance, because of the premise, but the gameplay was felt like watered down zima.

Finally met the real father in AC: Odyssey, look at the objectives I had left to “finish” the game. I said fukkallat and uninstalled.

Keep saying I’m gon finish Dragon Age: inquisition but I pick up where I left off and start thinking about why I should finish it then I delete it. I think I’m 3/4 of the way through the game.

The last madden I played was 2015. I deleted it cause I had that moment where I just admitted madden was garbage. I look every year and realize I’m not missing shyt.

I initially deleted Witcher 3 the first time I played it. I re-downloaded it and realized it was a mistake. One of my favorite games with crazy depth. Not for gamers who need everything to be upfront and shallow or those with the attention span of a gold fish. Younger me would have hated it.

I didn’t that download it but FF13 only lasted in my 360 for about 2 hours before I took that shyt back to gamestop, angrily.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I feel you on this one. but it does get better after like 5 hours lol. once you get to the halfway mark it gets back to old school fun darksiders.

Im getting pretty close with this game called Prey.

thanks for reminding me. I think I deleted prey because I was too deep into something else. I was having a lot of fun with it. I’m bout to get up and go re download that shyt. I still have a few more days off and I think I can finish it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I initially deleted Witcher 3 the first time I played it. I re-downloaded it and realized it was a mistake. One of my favorite games with crazy depth. Not for gamers who need everything to be upfront and shallow or those with the attention span of a gold fish. Younger me would have hated it.

witcher 3 ...first 2 hours were painful. it wasn't until I made it to the new town and I found out I could smash hoes, that I decided to give it a shot. game got lit after that :heh:

Superstar
Daps
witcher 3 ...first 2 hours were painful. it wasn't until I made it to the new town and I found out I could smash hoes, that I decided to give it a shot. game got lit after that :heh:

I came into it never even hearing about the first 2, not knowing any of the history, and already a little irritated that I couldn’t make myself a black man like Skyrim.
:mjlol:
I think it was getting through the Barron quest that eventually got me hooked. I ended liking way they took some old fairytales and folklore and gave it adult/horror themes. There was no way I was putting that shyt down without finding a way to finish off the crones lol.

The DLC was a lot better than I expected too. CDPR earned a fan for life or until they fukk it up by revealing themselves to be white supremecists or some shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I came into it never even hearing about the first 2, not knowing any of the history, and already a little irritated that I couldn’t make myself a black man like Skyrim.
same never played the first 2. I just kept hearing about it in group chat, then everyone kept saying 'just wait, it gets good, chill" and it actually did.

never played the DLC, maybe I should jump on that. :jbhmm:

Superstar
Daps
same never played the first 2. I just kept hearing about it in group chat, then everyone kept saying 'just wait, it gets good, chill" and it actually did.

never played the DLC, maybe I should jump on that. :jbhmm:

It’s like two separate games. I thought it be like an extra handful of quests but they’re good.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evil Within don't remember if its 1 or 2 but came across my first enemy. Stabbed him in the back, he turned around and decapitated me.

I said
200_d.gif
and never played again.