Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
RDR after he got drunk for some reason after breaking his friend out of jail. ts GTAV in the wild west. fukk that. I want cars and bazookas not a horse and a pea shooter.

You got terrible taste just being honest

I'm close to deleting Jedi Fallen Order. It's just not working for me. The combat feels just off enough to not be fun.

Maybe my expectations were off, or something. I went into it expecting something closer to God of War 2018's style of slower paced combat, and it just isn't.

They advertised the game as basically Dark Souls but with a Star Wars twist and thats basically what it is

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fortnite...GTA V...nba 2k20

...and sure as hell reinstalled them the next day:lolbron:

uncharted 4...even tho I was close to beating it...just literally got frustrated w/ them dragging out the story w/ me doing the exact same shyt

did it w/ star wars JFO...deleted it on one console...the next nite was gonna delete it off another console then said lemme give it another chance...played about 5-6 hours straight :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm close to deleting Jedi Fallen Order. It's just not working for me. The combat feels just off enough to not be fun.

Maybe my expectations were off, or something. I went into it expecting something closer to God of War 2018's style of slower paced combat, and it just isn't.

I bailed initially after the first planet...then on the 2nd nite I gave it another chance...when you get to that 2nd “planet” that has all the storm troopers is where the game picked up immensely for me...if you’ve reached that point and still don’t like it then ya maybe you’re not likely to change your mind

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shadow of tomb raider. 5 minutes and I was tired of crawling beat up

I abandoned rise of the tomb raider recently for her just trekking thru the snow slowly lmao...I literally said fukk this shyt I ain’t got time and bailed...idk when it became “the thing” for developers to have us play thru these menial activities in an attempt to recreate “realism”...I’m looking for “escapism”

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
okami...i was a little toasted trying to play and it kept...fukking... stopping me to give me some lecture. i didnt uninstall it but i popped the disc out and threw it right in the trash

i probably overreacted but that shyt infuriated me
first hour or so of that game is infuriating.

its great once you get out of that tutorial/plot introduction but its one of the WOAT openings ive played.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nier Automata. Apparently the first leveI has no checkpoints or saves. I died on this part

tumblr_inline_p0dgjx0D4I1tjmhj3_1280.png

and that shyt sent me all the way back to the beginning of the level. Haven't touched it since.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nier Automata. Apparently the first leveI has no checkpoints or saves. I died on this part

tumblr_inline_p0dgjx0D4I1tjmhj3_1280.png

and that shyt sent me all the way back to the beginning of the level. Haven't touched it since.

lol I remember that...that was kinda frustrating lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Star Ocean the Last hope. :francis: I've never seen a series plumet off a cliff after creating one of THE BEST RPG EXPERIENCES KNOWN TO MAN in way of Star Ocean 2. EVERY OTHER fukkING STAR OCEAN GAME HAS BEEN TESTICLE SWEAT BASTED TRASH SINCE AND I KEEP fukkING BUYING/GIVING THEM CHANCES HOPING FOR A CHANGE.

I had to stop on Star Ocean Last Hope because it is truly, one of the most horrible(est), boring(est), Dungeon Grindy piece of shyt I've ever played and I've played tons of bad games/rpgs but finished them just to say that I did.

You'd grind for three hours in a cave, hearing the same shyte Dream Theatre B-side Piano music only to fall into a 45 minute unskippable cut scene and have to see such tragedies as that. This shyt had the nerve to be a 4 disc big game as well, but there is little to no redeeming qualities in it. It's horrible.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Uncharted 4.

I hated the pacing. It was terrible to me.

Shadow of The Tomb Raider

I have no clue where to even begin with this. I bought it on sale for damn near 70% off and I still regret it.