Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Those who aren't afraid to be themselves.
I remember Ninja Gaiden being hella hard until one day something clicked, and I turned to a beast. That game is a trap for the grinding button mashing approach other games like it runs with. Also, it came on the original Xbox which has pressure sensitive taps that I think the newer system controllers don’t have.
Yea most hard games have a moment of clarity for the player where it clicks and you understand it. But this wasn’t it for me; The sensitive camera, ryu bouncing around, enemies grabbing causing crazy damage and a janky camera ruined it for me. Funny enough sekiro wasn’t too difficult for me. So was the original dmc 1-5

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to liked Horizon Zero Dawn, but those fetch quest killed it for me.

This chick had me walk across this whole map to find someone. When I got there, the person you were looking for had walked all the way back to where quest originated from.

I was legit heated about that bullshyt. I tried to play through it but I would make that mad triple h face every time someone would quest me with something.

I shelved it shortly after that
Lol you need to get a horse breh

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Mass Effect andromeda

knew it wasn’t going to be a dope as the original trilogy and heard people complain, but I copped while it was on sale on some :manny: shyt...

immediate regret. Forced myself to go maybe 5 hours or so in...then immediately uninstalled

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
NBA 2k, the one with Jordan on the cover. Basically i was playing online and im up 4 last quater/secs left i go to inbound the ball, it gets stolen, they dunk it, inbound again...get it past half court, gets stolen, they chunk it up and it goes in
:francis:
i eject the game & snap it in half:mjgrin:
:russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect andromeda

knew it wasn’t going to be a dope as the original trilogy and heard people complain, but I copped while it was on sale on some :manny: shyt...

immediate regret. Forced myself to go maybe 5 hours or so in...then immediately uninstalled
Speaking of which, I just deleted this off my PS4 to make room for TLOU :mjlol:

But it was the definition of generic. I honestly don't remember anything about it. They had all the hype in the world, even after the ME3 ending debacle, and still fumbled it :dwillhuh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got Horizon Zero Dawn. Finished the prologue and went to talk to the trader dude. Looked at the weapons and pretty much quit the game and started Shadow Of War back up.

My shawty bushed Injustice 2 after 3 rounds. :russ: begged me to redownload Dead Or Alive 6 . No arguments here:hubie:

I let my homie have Shadow of Mordor after I beat it. I watched him get smacked and see 3 grunts promoted in a row. This mf pops the game out and returns it to me :dwillhuh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yoooo that Nier Automata s*** is too real. When I found I had to restart the prologue if I died + the galaga intro :camby: I was playing the garbage PC port too that kept crashing.