Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Recently started playing The Division 2 after taking a break from it for almost a year. Remembered how basic it felt, and then immediately uninstalled it.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Playing Black Ops III I was already frustrated with the game for a few months but the final straw was when I playing and I got spawn killed for a solid 6-8 mins straight.

Deleted the game and and traded it in for Overwatch on release day a few days later.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Yakuza where you are fighting the dude in the sewer. This guy has been trying to kill you all game and after you kick his ass you just walk away. I thought this game was called Yakuza? :dahell: It was uninstalled not to long after that.
You fukked up not finishing one of the best games of the past decade but I get your confusion, the series is titled Like A Dragon in Japan but Sega of America wanted to give the series a name that would catch peoples eyes when bringing it over. Personal opinion I say install it again and finish it breh

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
COD the ww2 that’s free on ps :hhh:

I haven’t personally installed a COD game probably since Black Ops 2 so i was a lil bit excited to play this one because it’s free it can’t be that bad. I was dead ass wrong no wonder i never heard anyone talk about that game, it’s trash. I did the Normandy beach and some of the next level and threw that shyt in the bushes :unimpressed:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Ninja gaiden sigma on ps3 - enemies kept respawning and at a certain point I just said fukk it and uninstalled

Ninja Gaiden Black :mjpls:

Game was hard af I eventually gave it away to my cousin
I remember Ninja Gaiden being hella hard until one day something clicked, and I turned to a beast. That game is a trap for the grinding button mashing approach other games like it runs with. Also, it came on the original Xbox which has pressure sensitive taps that I think the newer system controllers don’t have.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
COD the ww2 that’s free on ps :hhh:

I haven’t personally installed a COD game probably since Black Ops 2 so i was a lil bit excited to play this one because it’s free it can’t be that bad. I was dead ass wrong no wonder i never heard anyone talk about that game, it’s trash. I did the Normandy beach and some of the next level and threw that shyt in the bushes :unimpressed:

Breh. Same thing. I didn't even make it through Normandy.

I haven't seriously played a Call of Duty since Black Ops. The original Black Ops.

I tried hopping in with this one, and realized pretty quickly that it just wasn't for me.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Breh. Same thing. I didn't even make it through Normandy.

I haven't seriously played a Call of Duty since Black Ops. The original Black Ops.

I tried hopping in with this one, and realized pretty quickly that it just wasn't for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was like :dwillhuh: at the Normandy. Maybe they were trying to recreate what it was like running like a fool into bullets.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naruto Storm 3

Sasuke n Itachi vs Kabuto :unimpressed:

Id spend hours on it, rage and uninstall.
Repeat evevery 3 to 6 months for the past like 4 years :unimpressed:

Gonna install again now :unimpressed:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nier Automata. Apparently the first leveI has no checkpoints or saves. I died on this part

tumblr_inline_p0dgjx0D4I1tjmhj3_1280.png

and that shyt sent me all the way back to the beginning of the level. Haven't touched it since.

fukk this level, I was near the end and died:francis:

Saw that there were no saves or checkpoints for that level and I had to start from scratch

calmly deleted the game, turned off my console and left the room :mjlol:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I tried to liked Horizon Zero Dawn, but those fetch quest killed it for me.

This chick had me walk across this whole map to find someone. When I got there, the person you were looking for had walked all the way back to where quest originated from.

I was legit heated about that bullshyt. I tried to play through it but I would make that mad triple h face every time someone would quest me with something.

I shelved it shortly after that