Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I uninstalled Modern Warfare after 2 games. I didn't even want to buy it after I saw the beta game play

Then kept installing it and uninstalling it because my dumb ass friends keep asking me to play with them. So I'll play it. Quit. Because the game fukking sucks and is for noobs. Then reinstall it because my friends just wanna get together and fukk around...and honestly the jokes in our voice chat are sort of worth it.

But it's literally the worst gaming experience I've ever had in my entire life of gaming.

And I know people will say "all CoD games are campy"..."all games have SBMM"
Nah bro. There's levels to this shyt.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true that shyt is like Dark Souls but in Star Wars universe?

Yeah, pretty much.

I went into it optimistic because a lot of games have said they're Dark Souls inspired, or borrowed heavily from it, but this is really just Dark Souls with a lightsaber.

Main difference is that as far as I can tell, the leveling system is used solely to add moved, or augment moves or skills. So, your character doesn't really grow as much as they just get new stuff.

Maybe it changes later in the game, but you really don't feel like a Jedi at all in the early going, and it just isn't fun for me.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Gw2. I went from like platinum 3 to ruby 4 in an afternoon back in 2016. I shortly stopped giving af about taking pvp seriously in games shortly after

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
okami...i was a little toasted trying to play and it kept...fukking... stopping me to give me some lecture. i didnt uninstall it but i popped the disc out and threw it right in the trash

i probably overreacted but that shyt infuriated me

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
GTA V: online griefer fukked up my mission only to logout right after so couldn't get getback...the night before I stayed up all night fukking with a griefer and his lil crew of bytches..it was during the Biker contact mission with the prison bus...a$$hole had the flying car with missiles

NBA 2K20: Level 60 started chuking over 3 players

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shadow of War.:camby:

Same. I finished the prologue mission, and realized that I really just wasn't into it, especially knowing that I'd have to deal with the crazy endgame grind it had at the time. I might reinstall it now and give it another try.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro Exodus :francis:

Feels like your walking in mud type movements, I tried all the sliders I just didn’t want to learn the controls especially after playing other FPS :hhh:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Ninja Gaiden Black :mjpls:

Game was hard af I eventually gave it away to my cousin