Moments When You Said "Fukk This Game!" Then Uninstalled It

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Now that is a game I did ragequit on, I consider myself a very patient person but there is way too much dialogue in it, and it's cryptic as hell.

I got like right after the part where you get your stronghold and recruited some girl that had a pet or something and dropped it. I'm sure PoE2 is better but I wasn't a fan.

A cRPG game I did finish that I did actually like was Pathfinder Kingmaker. Look into that if you like those kinds of games.
I'm getting Pathfinder Kingmaker when it comes to PS4 in August. Should be my last purchase for this gen.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now that is a game I did ragequit on, I consider myself a very patient person but there is way too much dialogue in it, and it's cryptic as hell.

I got like right after the part where you get your stronghold and recruited some girl that had a pet or something and dropped it. I'm sure PoE2 is better but I wasn't a fan.

A cRPG game I did finish that I did actually like was Pathfinder Kingmaker. Look into that if you like those kinds of games.
That's funny you bring that up.

I've never uninstalled a game for furiously than Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Tried it 3 times now.

That game is punishing as fukk for no legitimate reason. Mechanically, that game is clownshoes and over complicated without purpose. Why the hell can't you manage aggro reasonably? Why do heroes take PERMANENT damage to not just HP, but their stats? Why is it an ordeal to hit anything? :dead: Maybe there's a good game in there somewhere but I'm not putting up with all that bullshyt to go looking for it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's funny you bring that up.

I've never uninstalled a game for furiously than Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Tried it 3 times now.

That game is punishing as fukk for no legitimate reason. Mechanically, that game is clownshoes and over complicated without purpose. Why the hell can't you manage aggro reasonably? Why do heroes take PERMANENT damage to not just HP, but their stats? Why is it an ordeal to hit anything? :dead: Maybe there's a good game in there somewhere but I'm not putting up with all that bullshyt to go looking for it.

You sound like me in my original run :russ:

Trust me, you can aggro everything properly with Valerie (also make sure shes in the front row) after enough tower shield levels, Amiri may eventually get to a point where Valerie can't keep up, but by then you're facerolling everything.

In terms of the permanent stat damage, rest often a$$hole :dead:

The game whoops your ass until like the 12 hour mark but then it starts to click. By the time it starts clicking you'll understand what you've been doing wrong the previous 12 hours and then future runs get easier. I had to completely restart because I thought the game was full of shyt but I learned from the mistakes of how I built my team and it made sense.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I debate on if I wanna delete PUBG every day. I think I bought it two years ago, & still haven’t gotten a chicken dinner. Highest I’ve ever came was in 2nd place at that big desert map.

It’s frustrating at times but I love the slow pace of it
It’s almost the same game you bought 2 years ago. New weapons new maps but I still have the same issues game wise.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul Calibur 6 after it made me break a TV for the 2nd time.

Just that Reversal Edge system just utterly disgusts me. Easily the worst fighting game mechanic in history. I tried to play it again recently and the very first match of course the p*ssy used reversal edge to save his ass and it just tilted me. I ragequit and I don't know if I'll ever play that game again.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
was playing UFC 3, already heated from losing 4 matches in a row and I run into a knee-elbow spamming fakkit like this guy

while he was taunting over my lifeless body, I calmly quit out and deleted the game from my harddrive on some "I don't need this unnecessary stress in my my life" type shyt :hubie:

The last COD that had the rocket packs...

Playing TDM and bruh jump over me shooting at him.... un-installed that shyt with the quickness.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Nier Automata. Apparently the first leveI has no checkpoints or saves. I died on this part

tumblr_inline_p0dgjx0D4I1tjmhj3_1280.png

and that shyt sent me all the way back to the beginning of the level. Haven't touched it since.

Loved this level, may play through it again. Great game and can’t wait for 2

For me recently FIFA20 too much cheap random shyt happening online. I get up to Div 4, multiple wins on the bounce then I take numerous L’s then end up being relegated.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Thread reminds me of The Black Hokage when he does this shyt on stream