MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Anyone who thinks that is just a plain ole SF dikk rider. Seals are not fighters. They kill people. The scope of their training is breaching, CQB, sniping, hostage rescue...shyt like that. They may know some basic holds for compliance, but other than that it's just basic cac rough housing. Punches, kicks...Basic shyt that most people know.
Exactly. They are not trying to get into fisticuffs. They are trying to kill or infiltrate.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A professional fighter beats up a non professional fighter :ohhh:

Strickland is one of those dudes that is not flashy but he is a cardio machine and won't stop marching forward

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there still people that think anything other than a pro fighter can beat a pro fighter in a fight? Believing that a navy seal could pull out some secret deadly bullshyt technique against a trained pro is one step away from thinking Frank Dux and ninja shyt are legit.

On the Coli there are people that think they can beat up Tank Davis :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These red pill guys must really love that public humiliation lifestyle. It explains why so many are cool cucking.

He keeps beating up these dudes and they see it as a badge of honor or something. Idk.

Long may it continue, I hope he beats sense into them

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was brutal and he wasn't trying

That's the one of the worst feelings, you're fatigued and your sparring partner is beating your ass and he's not even going 100%, combat sports can be very humbling

mag357

Superstar
Daps
On the Coli there are people that think they can beat up Tank Davis :russ:

In a street fight someone way bigger than tank has a good chance at beating him.

He's super small.

(In boxing, it doesn't matter how big though. A regular Joe blow is going to the hospital. Seriously)

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I ain't ever thought that a navy seals, army Rangers or special forces Recon Marines could hang with a pro. But could the professional fighter go out on a mission have to swim 5 miles out and then engage the enemy? And then swim back.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How are you claiming he would win in this situation?? Your guy got beaten into submission. If there were no rules he would've just gotten bludgeoned to death while he was lying on the ground not defending himself. I respect the seals, but this ain't it :mjlol:
Bluntly...he got beat into submission because he couldn't break the guys ankle or knee and then strangle him out. He couldn't punch him in the nuts and then cut his throat. He couldn't start out with a throat punch and then break his neck.

We're not trained extensively in hand to hand combat to be having prolonged, fair fights with rules.

It's like any street fighter will lose in that environment. Our fights are supposed to be over in 10 seconds. Our goal is to maim and then kill.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you claiming he would win in this situation?? Your guy got beaten into submission. If there were no rules he would've just gotten bludgeoned to death while he was lying on the ground not defending himself. I respect the seals, but this ain't it :mjlol:

In a real fight his Navy Seal powers would activate and his stamina would recharge :troll: