MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The govt spends millions on each SEAL so they are the best maritime infil/exfil unit in the world. That is all their training is going to cover. They are trained to have every advantage possible going into the situations they're put in. Those advantages are primarily intelligence gathering and firepower they bring to an operation.

A SEAL's primary weapons are his mind then his firearms. If a SEAL is in a situation where he has to use his fists to eliminate a threat he has objectively failed (by their standards) massively on multiple levels.

Hand to hand combat might be 2% of the training they receive over the course of a 20 year career.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
We weren't trained to win regulated, civilized, 10-count fights. We were trained to accomplish missions.

Who thought a military person has the training, conditioning, and endurance to go 3-5 rounds in a ring?

We were trained to not let our battles down and make it back to our families. If the match had no rules and whoever kills the other first, then the Seal would win.

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
There are levels to this... I know this from boxing sparring. The navy seals guy has no business fighting at all. His whole posture, condition & neurological system are off)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean Strickland (the mma guy) is a literal "former" neo nazi btw:mjpls:

yeah, his dad used to abuse him and his grandfather taught him to be neo nazi. Those types usually turn to alt white groups

He says he's rebelling against that stuff now, so he says

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
We weren't trained to win regulated, civilized, 10-count fights. We were trained to accomplish missions.

Who thought a military person has the training, conditioning, and endurance to go 3-5 rounds in a ring?

We were trained to not let our battles down and make it back to our families. If the match had no rules and whoever kills the other first, then the Seal would win.
it's the rules and civilized nature of the fight that kept that seal alive

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
it's the rules and civilized nature of the fight that kept that seal alive
Hell naw.

The fighter would go bytch in a life or death encounter, while the Seal would rise to the occasion.