MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
No and no one has ever said a pro fighter can do this, so why even ask the question?
for some reason, there is some kind of worship thing going on. even if the seals are the ones who bring this on themselves, their worshippers have to make sure they save face. it's the american equivalent of how china protects magical kung fu guys from being embarrassed by real fighters.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Of course he did

People really act like Navy Seals/Spec Ops in general are mythical beings

A professional fighter beats a dude who isn’t? :ohhh:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If they around the same weight, maybe. You under estimate normies frailty lol. I've sparred bytches before yeah they got pillow fists but thats only cuz I'm used to taking punches. normal breh gon take a couple of them shyts and get to wrasslin

and if you have a modicum of takedown defense what then?

Even alil bit of takedown defense ain't gonna stop a person twice your size from moving you around against your will. Or just picking you up

Trust me bro .... I know the regular Joe blows are soft and frail as hell. Lol
They can't take a punch and will be gassed trying to fight forv1 minute
But size is just as important as skill in fighting.
One cant be overlooked for the other.

There's a certain point in the size difference where, no matter how highly skilled the skilled person is, he's just gonna get mauled by the bigger person.

We don't know at what point that strength/weight difference comes into effect until the 2 people lock horns.
It could be 25lbs and 5 inch difference or 3
40lbs/7 inch difference... But that point is there.

So I'm not saying you're wrong.
But this notion alot of people have that just being a light weight pro boxer means you can beat a defensive tackle is crazy like thinking a Navy Seal can beat a professional MMA fighter .

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ztlIS8q.gif

Gat Damn.....

UKVu0t8.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
A buddy of mine from boot camp went on to become a Seal and I used to chop it up with him and his Seal brehs back in the day

I never got the sense that they were some outstanding hand to hand fighters. I am sure they were better than your average street breh. They never carried themselves like that.

I knew some semi pro fighters and they def carried that energy. The Seals were also all on the smaller wirey side. I’m sure they can get busy with their hands but I just assumed they would rather shoot than tussle

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Here's why this is retarded

Navy Seals are trained to KILL. And you can't use those killing moves in a pro style fight.

This is the same stupid argument MMA idiots have all the time about martial art.. "b-b-b-b-b-but an MMA guy can beat a shaolin monk cause BJJ" Forgetting that a lot of martial art's moves would be illegal on day one like raking your fukking eyes out or chopping you in your neck

I'm not saying a retired Navy Seal can beat a current champ or some shyt.. But I'm sure if you threw them in a circle with no rules and said kill each other, it wouldn't be so simple
You say that as if these mma dudes couldn't kill if they had to. It's not like the mma guys would be abiding by ufc rules in a street fight to the death.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
You say that as if these mma dudes couldn't kill if they had to. It's not like the mma guys would be abiding by ufc rules in a street fight to the death.

Facts breh

Everytime people say a MMA fighter would lose in a street fight I’m confused. Cause they literally train to fight :skip:

What moves does an average person on the street know that would really shock a MMA fighter in a fight? Or that they couldn’t recover from and have an answer for? What’s the secret sauce they think regular people have?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m saying this as in BJJ is not taught as “the quickest way to kill your enemy” moves

And MMA is not “do whatever you want”

And if those two things are not in the fight, then the person trained to “do whatever you want to kill a man fast as possible” is at a disadvantage

Again. I said I’m NOT saying a current fighter would lose to a current navy seal. But a current fighter beating a retired navy seal who never once trained in REGULATED combat is clearly not on equal footing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Facts breh

Everytime people say a MMA fighter would lose in a street fight I’m confused. Cause they literally train to fight :skip:

What moves does an average person on the street know that would really shock a MMA fighter in a fight? Or that they couldn’t recover from and have an answer for? What’s the secret sauce they think regular people have?
If you read what he quoted you’d see we never brought up regular brehs and I never said the seal would win

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m saying this as in BJJ is not taught as “the quickest way to kill your enemy” moves

And MMA is not “do whatever you want”

And if those two things are not in the fight, then the person trained to “do whatever you want to kill a man fast as possible” is at a disadvantage

Again. I said I’m NOT saying a current fighter would lose to a current navy seal. But a current fighter beating a retired navy seal who never once trained in REGULATED combat is clearly not on equal footing
Both would be trying to end the fight as fast as possible, unless we're talking about a Navy Seal armed with a knife or something, my money is on the trained fighter.

I'm sure a navy seal would probably wash a regular breh or even a novice fighter tho.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bluntly...he got beat into submission because he couldn't break the guys ankle or knee and then strangle him out. He couldn't punch him in the nuts and then cut his throat. He couldn't start out with a throat punch and then break his neck.

We're not trained extensively in hand to hand combat to be having prolonged, fair fights with rules.

It's like any street fighter will lose in that environment. Our fights are supposed to be over in 10 seconds. Our goal is to maim and then kill.
:mjlol:
I'm sorry for laughing :francis:

You keep saying "we," so I'm assuming you are a navy seal.

However, as you know, since You Are a navy seal, not every one of You has the same level of combat training.

And none of that matters anyway, because this guy called out Strickland, and challenged him to fight under these rules. None of You are doing any of that throat cutting with 8 oz gloves on.

Strangling, and ankle/knee/neck breaking are allowed in mma though, didn't see him doing much of that either... :jbhmm:

Last edited: