MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Nothing about this was impressive. :dead:

That was a white boy that is like the typical white boy that gets off of pain.

Dude got in there expecting to be punished. You can see him getting off on it and smiling the whole time.

White people are fukking weird.
shyt really was unimpressive

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't ever thought that a navy seals, army Rangers or special forces Recon Marines could hang with a pro. But could the professional fighter go out on a mission have to swim 5 miles out and then engage the enemy? And then swim back.

No and no one has ever said a pro fighter can do this, so why even ask the question?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I know these conversations come up on thecoli all the time.
It gets exhausting with yall

Tank is probably knocking out heavyweights in sparring and has super human cat like reflexes and fight IQ. he is putting 99% of folks walking around in the hospital regardless of height or weight

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never heard anyone say a marine/seal/beret/blackwatercreh/blah blah blah could take a trained fighter.

Hollywood did a number on crehs who are in these military frats.

Besides, Them dudes not running head ups in other countries.
The elite of the elite like Steven Seagal would clear a room full of Jon Jones; clones with nothing but japanese tea crackers.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Tank is probably knocking out heavyweights in sparring and has super human cat like reflexes and fight IQ. he is putting 99% of folks walking around in the hospital regardless of height or weight

Tank is not knocking out heavyweights in sparring.

And we're talking about a street fight with a person let's say 2 to 3x his size. He gonna get picked up and slammed like a baby.

If you think tank could beat up a Brock Lesnser sized nikka..then you think a woman boxer can beat you in a street fight. Or a child boxer could beat u in a real fight

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Tank is not knocking out heavyweights in sparring.

And we're talking about a street fight with a person let's say 2 to 3x his size. He gonna get picked up and slammed like a baby.

If you think tank could beat up a Brock Lesnser sized nikka..then you think a woman boxer can beat you in a street fight. Or a child boxer could beat u in a real fight

How many Brock Lesnars are walking around in the real world :dead:

most americans who are 200-300 lbs in america are out of shape and 5'10 and can't fight a lick. so yeah I'm taking tank over a majority of people walking around. I'm not a big dude and I've put people on they ass (I box) bigger than me so I'm pretty certain tank who is 10300 the fighter I am can as well

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Navy seals are a bunch of overrated, over-glorified CACS to begin with.

Shyt is basically a boys club for whoever can run and swim the longest.
Dumbest shyt ever said on the internet by a depressed soy boy fakkit nikka nerd.

These guys are trained killers. Running and swimming are just for endurance training in the elements.

They would all end you in 0.02 seconds.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
How many Brock Lesnars are walking around in the real world :dead:

Gotcha.
We don't even have to use Brock Lesnser.

Tank is about 5'5 maybe 155 walking around.
He isn't killing a person 6'2 200lbs.
He would grab Tanks shirt and through this nikka on his damn head.

It's the same reason we tell women, no matter how much training u have, if a man is attacking you, just run.
Because men are bigger and stronger. And that will offset her skill level

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gotcha.
We don't even have to use Brock Lesnser.

Tank is about 5'5 maybe 155 walking around.
He isn't killing a person 6'2 200lbs.
He would grab Tanks shirt and through this nikka on his damn head.

It's the same reason we tell women, no matter how much training u have, if a man is attacking you, just run.
Because men are bigger and stronger. And that will offset her skill level

Tank power def will travel 50 fukking lbs against a non boxer fukk out of here :mjlol: Like I said i'm not no where near as good a fighter as tank at all and I'm convinced I can stop most nikkas within 20-50 lbs of me cuz for 1. most people are slobs 2. they not used to being punched in they liver in the first place, plus I know how to sprawl. you telling me a world class fighter cant replicate what I know I can do?

Tank gonna have that dude pissing blood off of one punch come on now. And how he even gonna get in range to do all that without getting clipped unless he sneaking tank. and if thats the scenario than most trained fighters losing cuz a sucker punch >>>> everyone