MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now instead of playful sparring...Let's see them fight to the death with every available tool at their disposal and see how that turns out :mjgrin:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dumbest shyt ever said on the internet by a depressed soy boy fakkit nikka nerd.

These guys are trained killers. Running and swimming are just for endurance training in the elements.

They would all end you in 0.02 seconds.
And?

You have 12 year olds with more kills under their belt in the middle east :camby:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I highly doubt that with Sean. Those leg kicks would've kept that dude from even getting close. One thing about being a professional fighter that is underrated is judging distance
In real world he would close the distance because he needs that fight over and the guy dead and quiet in no more than 10 seconds.

Give him something painful to distract him and use whatevers available to kill him. As quietly as possible! Whether its a choke out, a knife thru the throat or neck, a strangulation, beat to death with whats handy, or breaking the vertebrae.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
In a real fight his Navy Seal powers would activate and his stamina would recharge :troll:
Well the will to achieve a mission and not let your squad down is almost a super power. The focus they're taught is superior to most other people. Takes a special person to pass SIDS.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Tank power def will travel 50 fukking lbs against a non boxer fukk out of here :mjlol: Like I said i'm not no where near as good a fighter as tank at all and I'm convinced I can stop most nikkas within 20-50 lbs of me cuz for 1. most people are slobs 2. they not used to being punched in they liver in the first place, plus I know how to sprawl. you telling me a world class fighter cant replicate what I know I can do?

Tank gonna have that dude pissing blood off of one punch come on now. And how he even gonna get in range to do all that without getting clipped unless he sneaking tank. and if thats the scenario than most trained fighters losing cuz a sucker punch >>>> everyone

You're asking how they gonna get in range... The streets ain't a boxing ring. Unless Tank is planning on completely running away. Then cool.
But if plans on fighting then He's gonna be close enough to get grabbed.
Your only point is that you think tank is somehow strong enough to disable a bigger man with 1 punch like he's Bruce Lee in a movie or something.
That would be his only hope because he would get ragged dolled.

Simple question tho... Can a professional female boxer beat a regular Joe blow man in a street fight?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sean Strickland is an mma degenerate and he’d be in jail without combat sports. He pulled a gun out on his friends when they gave him a surprise party. He admits he has fantasies about killing people. The world would be a better place without him but I digress :yeshrug:
I ain’t read nothing you said that wasn’t true, especially the bolded

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Seals can fight, but it's some Krav Maga, end the fight as quick as possible shyt. Not saying he would've won, but this isn't an even playing field.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You're asking how they gonna get in range... The streets ain't a boxing ring. Unless Tank is planning on completely running away. Then cool.
But if plans on fighting then He's gonna be close enough to get grabbed.
Your only point is that you think tank is somehow strong enough to disable a bigger man with 1 punch like he's Bruce Lee in a movie or something.
That would be his only hope because he would get ragged dolled.

Simple question tho... Can a professional female boxer beat a regular Joe blow man in a street fight?

If they around the same weight, maybe. You under estimate normies frailty lol. I've sparred bytches before yeah they got pillow fists but thats only cuz I'm used to taking punches. normal breh gon take a couple of them shyts and get to wrasslin

and if you have a modicum of takedown defense what then?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This comparison makes no sense

A soldier is trained to kill, meaning they're gonna do all the shyt that's illegal in professional fighting to put you down in seconds, he woulda gouged Sean's eyes out and knee'd his nuts up into his ribcage

Professional fighters have "honorable" fades with protective measures in the rules/refs/environment

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Are there still people that think anything other than a pro fighter can beat a pro fighter in a fight? Believing that a navy seal could pull out some secret deadly bullshyt technique against a trained pro is one step away from thinking Frank Dux and ninja shyt are legit.
Here's why this is retarded

Navy Seals are trained to KILL. And you can't use those killing moves in a pro style fight.

This is the same stupid argument MMA idiots have all the time about martial art.. "b-b-b-b-b-but an MMA guy can beat a shaolin monk cause BJJ" Forgetting that a lot of martial art's moves would be illegal on day one like raking your fukking eyes out or chopping you in your neck

I'm not saying a retired Navy Seal can beat a current champ or some shyt.. But I'm sure if you threw them in a circle with no rules and said kill each other, it wouldn't be so simple