MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You say that as if these mma dudes couldn't kill if they had to. It's not like the mma guys would be abiding by ufc rules in a street fight to the death.

Exactly, that logic makes me laugh, dudes really think a street fight gives them the advantage as if Khabib or Jon Jones would just stand there like :lupe: because there's no ref or judges :mjlol:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, that logic makes me laugh, dudes really think a street fight gives them the advantage as if Khabib or Jon Jones would just stand there like :lupe: because there's no ref or judges :mjlol:
Ok a Profesional fighter will fukk up and kill any regular man in a street fight.

Does that make you feel better breh? Is your masculinity now increased because of this? Has your life changed in any way because of this? Do you feel more emboldened now? Have you attracted more women now? I'm just asking because you seem to be really engaged in this

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok a Profesional fighter will fukk up and kill any regular man in a street fight.

Does that make you feel better breh? Is your masculinity now increased because of this? Has your life changed in any way because of this? Do you feel more emboldened now? Have you attracted more women now? I'm just asking because you seem to be really engaged in this

Damn you sound extra extra mad, look I respect what you guys do for the nation, Semper Fi :salute:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember my boy can back from the marine corps and he had literally fought in battles in the Iraq war. Clearing houses in Fallujah and shyt.

We were chilling at my house and I go up to get something to eat and he launches across the room and tries to tackle me. He’s about 170lbs, I’m about 240 at this point only a couple years from football. I can tell he’s trying to judo throw me or some shyt and I just grab him and had him the lex Luger
torturerack-wwe.gif

I let him down and he’s like “I thought I could finally beat you” :mjcry: