Mississippi Governor officially proclaims April as "Confederate Heritage" Month

horizon

Veteran
Daps
As fukked up as it seems, you kinda gotta let it fly if we giving other cultures and heritages months :yeshrug:

But we should all know Mississippi is the lamest state anyways, so take it with a grain of salt.

That feeling when you realize you are the 2015 Coli ROY because 90% of other 2015 rookies are garbage :wow:

Worst post of 2016 by a mile :wow:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I live in Tennessee. Takes me about 15 minutes to get to Mississippi. Not saying that Tennessee is perfect but it's stuff like this that still makes going to Mississippi give me the heebie geebies. It's a weird feeling of awareness. I took a class there last year and had to drive back alone at night. Always made me feel strange. Like something could happen to me in this state.

Are you a legal gun owner?

Propaganda..... people don't have a problem with much of anything unless you tell them too........
Wrong. People especially black people have always had a problem with the flag. Hell in 2000 the state of Miss voted on the state flag so that is false

But it took 9 black people being murdered for that bytch in South Carolina to think about removing the flag from the Capitol. Republicans y'all :francis:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I live in Tennessee. Takes me about 15 minutes to get to Mississippi. Not saying that Tennessee is perfect but it's stuff like this that still makes going to Mississippi give me the heebie geebies. It's a weird feeling of awareness. I took a class there last year and had to drive back alone at night. Always made me feel strange. Like something could happen to me in this state.

I'm in Louisiana 15 min. Away from Mississippi outside of Vicksburg and Jackson I'm like
:whoa:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So do you think that the northerners were just these righteous humans dying to free the slaves?

Stop it my guy. My whole point is that in their minds, there's way more to their heritage than slavery. Because slavery wasn't just exclusive to the south. So to target just confederate heritage as these slave owning heathens is revisionist history. It was deeper than that, our entire country was fukked up :stopitslime:a lot of shyt they went to war over wasn't even slaves. So at some point you gotta recognize that, or you can play pretend and treat northerners like some slave freeing super heroes, I don't care either way :yeshrug:

You fool, it's not called Southern Heritage Month. It's called Confederate Heritage Month. They are celebrating an illegal government which was founded to extend White Supremacy and black enslavement across North America!

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Damn...a black person..scared to travel through the blackest state in America, sad...you should be ashamed for being a certified bytch.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mississippi please hold this...

L.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So do you think that the northerners were just these righteous humans dying to free the slaves?

Stop it my guy. My whole point is that in their minds, there's way more to their heritage than slavery. Because slavery wasn't just exclusive to the south. So to target just confederate heritage as these slave owning heathens is revisionist history. It was deeper than that, our entire country was fukked up :stopitslime:a lot of shyt they went to war over wasn't even slaves. So at some point you gotta recognize that, or you can play pretend and treat northerners like some slave freeing super heroes, I don't care either way :yeshrug:

Did we say us Northerners were self righteous and all? But best believe if Andrew Cuomo tried some bullshyt like this, his career would be over by the next day. Cuomo was being dragged politically because he didn't say black lives matter fast enough, after De blasio said it a week after it became a slogan for BLM.

This confederate garbage, and yes confederate flag and history is garbage, should not be celebrated or recognized in anyway.