Mississippi Governor officially proclaims April as "Confederate Heritage" Month

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I hear that, but before all this shytstorm, it seemed highly revered culturally. There was even nikkaz proudly rocking it:

liljon.jpg

036CC0A4BAEEEA56D2672CAC47B93FEA_nr86r1.jpg

Rapper-mjg-confederat-flag.jpg

b67abdeb27bbdf466128673ce98d5c66.jpg

ludacris-confederate-flag.jpg

rapper-andree-3000.jpg

rapper-pastor-troy.jpg

9/11 was done in the name of Islam, so are we should ban all Islamic symbols?

:rudy:Cause those rappers are really known for their political awareness. I'll give Luda a pass cause I heard he ripped that off and had some real shyt underneath it. Growing up and still being in the South, wasn't and still isn't any regular everyday black people rocking a rebel flag. Maybe some pressed ass "look at me" type nikkas but majority of us hate it and don't care for it.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is the most retarded news I have seen in this year so far.

shyt sounds like a prank, but it's actually real. Are they that fukking stupid and ignorant? what the fukk is next? May the police brutality month? :dead:

This is some of the funniest shyt ever when those inbreds start talmbout confederate flag being more than just slavery, no you fukking idiots all this flag represents is the fukking slavery :dead: The only other things that I can think of what this flag represents is actually stupidity and weakness. If someone is rocking a confederate flag and being serious about that shyt I guarantee you that fukking idiot is a weak minded inferior racist. SO basically what this racist governor wants to say is that he wants his state to represent the weak minded losers who still live in the stone age. That's more than just L.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why is Obama not stopping my morning viewing of all these basic channel tv shows, immediately.

Art Barr

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Good luck on that. The Mizzou incident was successful because the leaders were middle class and with one being the son of a millionaire. Poor Southern Blacks in rural areas(real poverty not that inner city food stamps and lease housing shyt and neglect from sorry parents) who are getting a free ride to school will not do and cannot do the same. I want to be proven wrong though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good luck on that. The Mizzou incident was successful because the leaders were middle class and with one being the son of a millionaire. Poor Southern Blacks in rural areas(real poverty not that inner city food stamps and lease housing shyt and neglect from sorry parents) who are getting a free ride to school will not do and cannot do the same. I want to be proven wrong though.

I see living down here in the south only thing changed from those old racist southern cops or the aesthetic is the cars.
They might as well ride around in a vintage dodge with the gumball lights.
That is how dated and behind they purposefully are down here.

Art Barr

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I'm not caping for shyt I've come across enough confederate reppers to have a healthy disdain for them as a whole.. But that doesn't mean they're excluded from rights other heritages may have. I'm just trying to come in with a balanced perspective..
No way you not a white guy

Daps
Are you a legal gun owner?
yes, I have one.

Wrong. People especially black people have always had a problem with the flag. Hell in 2000 the state of Miss voted on the state flag so that is false

But it took 9 black people being murdered for that bytch in South Carolina to think about removing the flag from the Capitol. Republicans y'all :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear that, but before all this shytstorm, it seemed highly revered culturally. There was even nikkaz proudly rocking it:

liljon.jpg

036CC0A4BAEEEA56D2672CAC47B93FEA_nr86r1.jpg

Rapper-mjg-confederat-flag.jpg

b67abdeb27bbdf466128673ce98d5c66.jpg

ludacris-confederate-flag.jpg

rapper-andree-3000.jpg

rapper-pastor-troy.jpg
A lot of our people are mentally ill.

Not one of those artists was spitting any kind of conscious message whIle rocking a goddamm confederate flag

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:rudy:Cause those rappers are really known for their political awareness. I'll give Luda a pass cause I heard he ripped that off and had some real shyt underneath it. Growing up and still being in the South, wasn't and still isn't any regular everyday black people rocking a rebel flag. Maybe some pressed ass "look at me" type nikkas but majority of us hate it and don't care for it.

I dunno where you're getting Dre and Luda not being politically aware....

As an outsider, you have to understand that the only representation I had growing up of African-Americans in the Southern states were the likes of Luda, Lil Jon, Outkast etc. so I'm gonna look at them and think this must be the general feeling towards it; a show of Southern pride and nothing more.

A lot of our people are mentally ill.

Not one of those artists was spitting any kind of conscious message whIle rocking a goddamm confederate flag

To be fair to them, there was a a strong anti-Southern feeling post the Biggie/Pac era. Maybe this was them just championing their States. :manny: