Mississippi Governor officially proclaims April as "Confederate Heritage" Month

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
So do you think that the northerners were just these righteous humans dying to free the slaves?

Stop it my guy. My whole point is that in their minds, there's way more to their heritage than slavery. Because slavery wasn't just exclusive to the south. So to target just confederate heritage as these slave owning heathens is revisionist history. It was deeper than that, our entire country was fukked up :stopitslime:a lot of shyt they went to war over wasn't even slaves. So at some point you gotta recognize that, or you can play pretend and treat northerners like some slave freeing super heroes, I don't care either way :yeshrug:
Ok you're either white or misinformed.

The entire war was over SLAVERY. Everything they fought about was over the right to continue to own black slaves as free labor. It ain't no ifs, ands, or buts about that

We ain't talking about northerners we talking about the confederacy. And the confederacy's sole existence was for the purpose of continuing slavery. It's not up for debate homes

Historical documents back up exactly what I'm saying

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Hey if they want to celebrate that as heritage, go right on ahead. I certainly don't think its one anybody should be proud of, but their adamanance about their so called heritage says a lot about how they feel and what the believe in their hearts. Fux em...and

Fux Mississippi as a state and as a government entity. Won't ever visit or spend a dime in that place for any reason. Ol Homer Stokes a$s whiteys

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
As fukked up as it seems, you kinda gotta let it fly if we giving other cultures and heritages months :yeshrug:

But we should all know Mississippi is the lamest state anyways, so take it with a grain of salt.
No I don't. fukk that govenor and anybody passively supporting this. :hmm:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Except you're conveniently skipping the fact that many white supremacist groups have used the flag as a symbol, SPECIFICALLY to stand for racism, but by all means keep :cape:ing for the shyt.

I'm not caping for shyt I've come across enough confederate reppers to have a healthy disdain for them as a whole.. But that doesn't mean they're excluded from rights other heritages may have. I'm just trying to come in with a balanced perspective..

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ok you're either white or misinformed.

The entire war was over SLAVERY. Everything they fought about was over the right to continue to own black slaves as free labor. It ain't no ifs, ands, or buts about that

We ain't talking about northerners we talking about the confederacy. And the confederacy's sole existence was for the purpose of continuing slavery. It's not up for debate homes

Historical documents back up exactly what I'm saying
He's a Cac

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:mjlol:

2zs4jrc.jpg

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm not caping for shyt I've come across enough confederate reppers to have a healthy disdain for them as a whole.. But that doesn't mean they're excluded from rights other heritages may have. I'm just trying to come in with a balanced perspective..
"Balanced perspective" :mjlol: Your thoughts really are jet fueled.