Mississippi Governor officially proclaims April as "Confederate Heritage" Month

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What's even more messed up is that Mississippi has a 38% Black population, which is the highest in the country. I know things are bad down there but if Black people there could get it together and vote, they could change a lot of that bullshyt.
Well first item on the agenda is make sure that faggit governor doesn't get reelected. He should really be recalled and expelled but Mississippi is to cact out

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's even more messed up is that Mississippi has a 38% Black population, which is the highest in the country. I know things are bad down there but if Black people there could get it together and vote, they could change a lot of that bullshyt.
Got themselves some football legends though:

Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, :smugfavre:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
ftlqpe.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Tennessee. Takes me about 15 minutes to get to Mississippi. Not saying that Tennessee is perfect but it's stuff like this that still makes going to Mississippi give me the heebie geebies. It's a weird feeling of awareness. I took a class there last year and had to drive back alone at night. Always made me feel strange. Like something could happen to me in this state.
If you're black to ever think ish is sweet. something can happen to you in every state in the US and a bunch of other white countries aboard. never forget that. never let your guard down unless you're in the company of family and very close friends.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So do you think that the northerners were just these righteous humans dying to free the slaves?

Stop it my guy. My whole point is that in their minds, there's way more to their heritage than slavery. Because slavery wasn't just exclusive to the south. So to target just confederate heritage as these slave owning heathens is revisionist history. It was deeper than that, our entire country was fukked up :stopitslime:a lot of shyt they went to war over wasn't even slaves. So at some point you gotta recognize that, or you can play pretend and treat northerners like some slave freeing super heroes, I don't care either way :yeshrug:
Hey dumbass, even if we ignore the bigotry and evilness of southern slavery, the confederates were traitors to the union. So in effect they are celebrating being traitors. Its also worth noting that treason is punishable by death :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The Confederacy was built completely on slavery, and created to defend and expand the institution

Confederate heritage IS the heritage of owning human beings

The government, whether state or federal (which is all within US government that crushed the CSA by the way) should not recognize the traitorous, barbaric Confederate States of America in any way