Millennials leaving Chicago in droves

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these people trying to live in the heart of downtown Chicago and expecting it to be cheap. Don't make no sense.

Now if you told me the suburbs was expensive then I'd understand. Are Chicago Suburbs expensive? shyt you could live in Joliet which is 45 minutes easy and go to the city every weekend.
Depends on the area and one's budget. I think Northwest Indiana, will county and certain parts of cook county are affordable but the taxes are still :scust:

DuPage county is a mixed bag. But for the most part you'll be paying a pretty penny

lake county..........you can forget about it. Unless you wanna live in Waukegan or north Chicago

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the area. I think Northwest Indiana, will county and certain parts of cook county are affordable but the taxes are still :scust:

DuPage county is a mixed bag. But for the most part you'll be paying a pretty penny

lake county..........you can forget about it. Unless you wanna live in Waukegan or north Chicago

Indiana is cheap. I know a few people who have moved to just over the border Wisconsin. Some parts of WI will take you less time to get to downtown Chicago then some of the NW suburbs.

Check out this house - 60 miles from Chicago. A similar set up anywhere in Chicagoland would run easily 1 million.

Modernist Keck & Keck escape in Indiana lists for $399K

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Depends on the area and one's budget. I think Northwest Indiana, will county and certain parts of cook county are affordable but the taxes are still :scust:

I been saying for the longest that the Midwest is pure trash. West Coast you got big ass Cali, Seattle(?), Arizona is poppin from what people say, and Vegas. Down south you got Texas, Florida, and ATL.

Ain't shyt out here in the Midwest.:mjlol: I been trying to think of the best place to move but keep close to the fams in Illinois. Ain't nothing.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I been saying for the longest that the Midwest is pure trash. West Coast you got big ass Cali, Seattle(?), Arizona is poppin from what people say, and Vegas. Down south you got Texas, Florida, and ATL.

Ain't shyt out here in the Midwest.:mjlol: I been trying to think of the best place to move but keep close to the fams in Illinois. Ain't nothing.

What exactly is popping about Arizona and Vegas?

Been to Vegas it’s practically a boring giant suburb outside the strip.

I’ll give Vegas credit for at least having a higher than 10% black population.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There really isn't.

The midwest/rust belt does produce some of the realest people in the country but it is :trash:

Detroit is underrated but still trash overall.
Minneapolis is decent so I've heard.

All the other states are the epitome of flyover country

Dammit we need to just annex Toronto and call it a day bc that's literally the only other poppin city in the great lakes region.:francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not understanding why this was considered low quality posting considering all the other sh!t that gets posted in this forum on any given moment that doesn't get flagged. :beli:

Because his comment was a Fox News talking point. You wont get shot and killed stepping on the plane, bus or train.

You are a clown like dude. I'd blast your clown ass for the free:manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Love it here, I aint moving. We own and buy property in gentrified and soon to gentrified areas and Im make sure we keep black people in those neighborhoods. As soon as everyone leaves, they'll create a white utopia and ill be right here with them.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Love it here, I aint moving. We own and buy property in gentrified and soon to gentrified areas and Im make sure we keep black people in those neighborhoods. As soon as everyone leaves, they'll create a white utopia and ill be right here with them.

Were you at bruh? I'm in Dolton. Taxes is a bytch in Cook County