Baby Boomers own more assets in real estate than Millennials own all assets. COMBINED.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Boomers were like the only generation that would have 1 job in the whole household and pay for everything and have enough to buy 2 or 3 houses to rent out and still have more.

Then they get out here tell younger people to work harder, but between those 2 or 3 younger people sharing an apartment they got like 7 jobs and still barely scraping by.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So in layman’s terms…”Both Sides”, friends.:mjgrin:
When it comes to the economic system? Both sides. Both are too p*ssy to reign in these megacorps because they get a cut and a chance to sit on the boards of these companies.

Bernie sanders talked about breaking up what are clearly companies trying to monopolize, but I knew even if he won, democrats and Republicans would come together like voltron to block any sort of legislation that would force these companies to break up and compete with one another. They're playing on easy mode and have gotten so used to it that they don't even realize that if these companies break up, they can diversify their portfolios and potentially make MORE money by betting on more horses so to speak.

Only way this shyt is going to get resolved is with a second depression and with some of these companies completely collapsing as a result. Im talking 20-30% unemployment rates or more. If these politicians lose billions, and millions of Americans lose their retirement because the money was invested in some of these mega corps, it will be like a massive backhanded slap to a drunk person and they'll sober up real quick.

It's just a shame that the only time shyt changes in this country is when millions starve in poverty or die in war.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't like these kinda threads attacking baby boomer wealth, because the only thing y'all gonna do is take it out on the most vulnerable sector of baby boomers that are doing good, who happen to be that small handful of Black baby boomers...and they don't have to be doing all that good. Meanwhile, you won't touch those old wealthy White male baby boomers, who created the whole problem.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Boomers own 19 trillion in just housing. Millennials own 14 trillion in all assets combined
F0CLcKyXgAIV4RM

These fakkits are forcing us to take it all from their cold dead hands
Hold up.

How TF is Gen X ALWAYS skipped in these things?! Lmao

GenX in my family are going to come up something serious when that sad day comes.
Now, their parents are all health nuts so they’ll probably be around 60ish and in/near retirement by the time they inherit anything :manny:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like these kinda threads attacking baby boomer wealth, because the only thing y'all gonna do is take it out on the most vulnerable sector of baby boomers that are doing good, who happen to be that small handful of Black baby boomers. Meanwhile, you won't touch those old wealthy White male baby boomers, who created the whole problem.
You're high or wasted if you think black boomers had it like that. They saw their parents come home from the war and get called nikkas. They suffered or were part of the crack epidemic.

We pointing the burners at CACs who won't give up the loot. These old fukks have made shyt worse for EVERYONE

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You're high or wasted if you think black boomers had it like that. They saw their parents come home from the war and get called nikkas. They suffered or were part of the crack epidemic.

We pointing the burners at CACs who won't give up the loot. These old fukks have made shyt worse for EVERYONE
If you couldn't instantly catch what I just said, then you're the one who's high or wasted. You sound like another angry white boy who's not even worthy of much of a response. Don't have any more time for your type :camby:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If the wealth isn’t lit on fire it will be transferred to us Millenials and actually skip gen x completely who mostly have Silent Gen parents :pachaha:

My parents will be leaving me and my two siblings a house worth about $500k once done and a few smaller assets. Split 3 ways that’s a nice piece of change to our children through college so they can build their own wealth.
What if you're parents live past 100? That's what you want, ain't it?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If the wealth isn’t lit on fire it will be transferred to us Millenials and actually skip gen x completely who mostly have Silent Gen parents :pachaha:

My parents will be leaving me and my two siblings a house worth about $500k once done and a few smaller assets. Split 3 ways that’s a nice piece of change to our children through college so they can build their own wealth.
:mjlol:Your math is off. The majority of Gen X parents are Boomers. Remember, people were still getting married in their early to mid 20s during the Boomer generation, friend.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Boomers are the only group to have more than the generation before them and the generations after.

The worst generation ever. If you hate the fruit, they're the root.
Then they mad when they see you come up…

I made some money over the years in my 30’s and my parents act funny about it

Like we fed you so it’s our money type shyt…meanwhile my time energy sacrifice wasn’t shared

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
The most egotistical and selfish generation to have ever existed. :camby:
Hating generation too

The generation before them all went to war if they were in America 18-25 they came back and had baby boomers