Baby Boomers own more assets in real estate than Millennials own all assets. COMBINED.

Menna

All Star
Daps
The most egotistical and selfish generation to have ever existed. :camby:
Hating generation too

The generation before them all went to war if they were in America 18-25 they came back and had baby boomers
If the wealth isn’t lit on fire it will be transferred to us Millenials and actually skip gen x completely who mostly have Silent Gen parents :pachaha:

My parents will be leaving me and my two siblings a house worth about $500k once done and a few smaller assets. Split 3 ways that’s a nice piece of change to our children through college so they can build their own wealth.
not to be a dikk but you can’t plan for that shyt…What if both or one of parents have health shyt… do they have long term care, good insurance… could have to sell the home downsize to pay med bills…

Happened to 2 families I know they lucky to have some change AFTER paying for funeral in the end

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You mean the gen that litched of their grandparents and parents

the same gen that's fukking up the world before their other foot hits the grave

ok...

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The most egotistical and selfish generation to have ever existed. :camby:
Now think how terrible they are in other countries. I still say that a decent part of why Nigeria, for example, has the issues it has is due to the boomers being the most destructive and useless fukks the world has ever seen.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I personally don’t think Boomers will be passing shyt down to their kids

They seem to be a very selfish and self-centered generation.

Can’t front, I was even a lil pissed when my mom sold our family home. Even though it was hers, it was something that I hoped would be passed down.

My aunt now is trying to sell off our grandparents family home as well. Basically, at least from I see in our community, most Millennials won’t be getting shyt.

Then I look at these billionaires and even though I expect a lot of their children to inherit something from their parents, even they talk about how theyre going to give it away despite some of them having their own wealth handed down to them in generations.

These people are either “pull yourself by your bootstraps” mentality or don’t have shyt to pass down anyway.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The oldest boomers are in their late 70s and youngest boomers are in their early 60s. The oldest millennials are in their early 40s and youngest are in their mid 20s. Boomers also came of age in the 50s and 60s when America was still king in everything while Western Europe and Japan were recovering and rebuilding from World War 2. Of course they'll own more.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Hold up.

How TF is Gen X ALWAYS skipped in these things?! Lmao

GenX in my family are going to come up something serious when that sad day comes.
Now, their parents are all health nuts so they’ll probably be around 60ish and in/near retirement by the time they inherit anything :manny:
Gen X are also the biggest raiders of the bank of Mum and Dad so they can buy new builds, while also expecting to inherit a share of their parents house. They also have the same snooty attitude towards millennials that boomers have but they'll never tell you of the umpteen times they've been bailed by their parents.
:mjlol:Your math is off. The majority of Gen X parents are Boomers. Remember, people were still getting married in their early to mid 20s during the Boomer generation, friend.
Them niccas was getting betrothed at 10, married 15, before buying their now million £/$ at home for a bag of chips at 20 before fathering our older degenerate siblings.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Boomers own 19 trillion in just housing. Millennials own 14 trillion in all assets combined
F0CLcKyXgAIV4RM

These fakkits are forcing us to take it all from their cold dead hands
What makes it worse is they are COMPLETELY oblivious to the struggle millennials have faced their entire lives in the economy and job market/housing market.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Gen X are also the biggest raiders of the bank of Mum and Dad so they can buy new builds, while also expecting to inherit a share of their parents house. They also have the same snooty attitude towards millennials that boomers have but they'll never tell you of the umpteen times they've been bailed by their parents.

Them niccas was getting betrothed at 10, married 15, before buying their now million £/$ at home for a bag of chips at 20 before fathering our older degenerate siblings.
You actually ain’t wrong about that either.

Oddly enough they all got some help with their big ass houses too. Almost forgot before you said that. Dammit. :mjlol: