MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The oow rate in brazil is higher as well. Just stop.
Exactly. I'd bet money that foreign gang is dropping off plenty kids.

The "everything bad that happens to BM is the fault of BW" narrative has to stop. Not only it delusional and intellectually insulting is holds us back in the community.

I don't even understand how foreign pleasure fukking for any man has to do with the women of the origin country. BM are doing it more because they can afford to. No more, no less.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. I'd bet money that foreign gang is dropping off plenty kids.

The "everything bad that happens to BM is the fault of BW" narrative has to stop. Not only it delusional and intellectually insulting is holds us back in the community.

I don't even understand how foreign pleasure fukking for any man has to do with the women of the origin country. BM are doing it more because they can afford to. No more, no less.

Ask the BM that go over and see if they will tell you this, I think that's what you want to believe. Ask 100 men that go over there and see what they say.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree for the most part but those nyggas taking golfs trip probably cheating :mjlol:
Probably but they are still married to BW. So the whole "BW aren't good enough to marry so BM go to foreigns" arguement doesn't hold up. Especially since these men were traveling well before they were married.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Shoot, enjoy life. You don't really gotta travel for women though, lots of Immigrant women that want to date a western man will give you similar treatment if you're doing decent.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ask the BM that go over and see if they will tell you this, I think that's what you want to believe. Ask 100 men that go over there and see what they say.
I don't know 100 who do it. :pachaha:But the ones who I speak of were well traveled prior to the hype and prior to getting married to BW. So to me that says a lot. They are also a pro-black organization so I'm sure their own internal perceived view of themselves as BM factor in but that's another conversation. But, sure I'll get back to you.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I don't know 100 who do it. :pachaha:But the ones who I speak of were well traveled prior to the hype and prior to getting married to BW. So to me that says a lot. They are also a pro-black organization so I'm sure their own internal perceived view of themselves as BM factor in but that's another conversation. But, sure I'll get back to you.

Again, BW telling/explaining BM reasoning to why they do such things smh.

You do not know the reason on why majority of the men go overseas, your experience, the 2-4 men that you talked to doesn't equate to all BM reasoning. This is why BW can't win truly, don't listen to the "majority" :francis:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Again, BW telling/explaining BM reasoning to why they do such things smh.

You do not know the reason on why majority of the men go overseas, your experience, the 2-4 men that you talked to doesn't equate to all BM reasoning. This is why BW can't win truly, don't listen to the "majority" :francis:
her point is valid bruh
most nyggas going to run thru women not find wives
so what are black women really losing
and when these nyggas actually wife them chicks
its the same balance of horror stories and beautiful marriages as if they dated women in the states

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's wild, I'm still trying to understand why this triggers some dudes

Because for those dudes, a substantial part of their self worth is based on how many women in their city... nah, on their block... they've slept with without "tricking" (their time doesn't have value so time investments obviously don't count as tricking :mjlol:). Back in their day, if they had nothing else, their fall back was, "I get more p*ssy than you nikka!!!"

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute (disgusting, I know). How would you feel if all of a sudden some guys were getting p*ssy with ease abroad? Wouldn't you feel some kind of way? Wouldn't you try to still place yourself on top by devaluing the women those men are sleeping with? "At least I sleep with women in America, they go to "third world countries"" (to these idiots, anywhere outside the US is backwards with no running water :mjlol:). Not only that, wouldn't you try to elevate yourself by devaluing those men? "He can't get p*ssy at home so he has to go abroad" (nikka what?)

It's a sad existence. dikk watching global entry nikkas.

Addendum: the anti-passport gang are the most pathetic group this side of flat-earthers, but anyone who prides in getting p*ssy, whether here or abroad, is stunted mentally. There's much more to life and travelling than sex. If you traveling just for sex you're missing out. If you travel and learn and explore, and fukk as you do so, then props. If you don't travel, but handle your business stateside and fukk good, then salute.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
her point is valid bruh
most nyggas going to run thru women not find wives
so what are black women really losing
and when these nyggas actually wife them chicks
its the same balance of horror stories and beautiful marriages as if they dated women in the states

Oh ok.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Because for those dudes, a substantial part of their self worth is based on how many women in their city... nah, on their block... they've slept with without "tricking" (their time doesn't have value so time investments obviously don't count as tricking :mjlol:). Back in their day, if they had nothing else, their fall back was, "I get more p*ssy than you nikka!!!"

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute (disgusting, I know). How would you feel if all of a sudden some guys were getting p*ssy with ease abroad? Wouldn't you feel some kind of way? Wouldn't you try to still place yourself on top by devaluing the women those men are sleeping with? "At least I sleep with women in America, they go to "third world countries"" (to these idiots, anywhere outside the US is backwards with no running water :mjlol:). Not only that, wouldn't you try to elevate yourself by devaluing those men? "He can't get p*ssy at home so he has to go abroad" (nikka what?)

It's a sad existence. dikk watching global entry nikkas.

Addendum: the anti-passport gang are the most pathetic group this side of flat-earthers, but anyone who prides in getting p*ssy, whether here or abroad, is stunted mentally. There's much more to life and travelling than sex. If you traveling just for sex you're missing out. If you travel and learn and explore, and fukk as you do so, then props. If you don't travel, but handle your business stateside and fukk good, then salute.

This part is hard for some brehs and women to accept. Let BM who do what they do, do it in peace. :mjlol: