MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ActiveZestyDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Thank You! They dance around to avoid talking about the chaos and stress they bring here in USA

It's so bad that women coaches are pleading online with women here to " Be his Peace sis!" nah once a man touches ground in DR, Brazil, Colombia, Thailand it's Over. The best efforts to "Be feminine and soft" here in usa does Not measure up to that natural friendly feminity in those foreign countries down to the tone of voice.

Same way the most masculine man is a powerful man. The most feminine woman is a powerful woman. No masculine straight male wants to be with a rough deep voice woman

Could you imagine arguing with a chick here right before taking the best trip of ya life? Dudes be in tears when it's time to fly back USA.

If you really travel alot you won't want to hear a woman speak English anymore lol it will get on your nerves

Breh. Literally. At the Gate flying out of Miami, brehs were welcoming the brehs who were coming into the gate as if they were proud to have them apart of the journey. I'm looking at this shyt with so much warmth in my heart. Brehs don't even know one another, just smiling and dapping each other up like it was a breh getting his first car. Congrats breh.

It was so much joy in that gate before we boarded the plane, Black men were smiling from ear to ear. fukking smiling you hear me breh. Once you touch down in those place, peace and joy hits you smack in the face, just being away from the BS back here in the states, all day long, the cat and mouse games that are being played here and there, all that shyt is put aside for a few days and it's just peace, cooperation and femininity.

I had a first time breh with the group I went with, breh is going through a divorce, so this was needed, the breh was so thankful towards us for inviting him, breh said he hasn't experienced that much peace in his life EVER. One of the chicks he had, he said: stared him in the eyes (he said) and told him to relax and let her rub on him, we fukk later, I just want to make sure you are good (his words). The breh said the chick could see the stress in his eyes, and that she felt entitled to help him relax. Safe to say, the breh kept her with him the whole duration that he was down there lol. He's still talking to her through What's App and will be going back in December, his wife mad, she found out lol smh.
It's too late

I couldn't do nothing but smile and be happy for the Breh. His whole step/movement had a pep in it. He felt alive. Him seeing other brehs, relaxing, enjoying the peace, made him feel proud and happy.

Women don't understand that, As the chick I was talking to in this thread Pearl, she thinks dudes go over there to just fukk fukk fukk, that's a % of men, yea it's on men agenda, but many men go over there to fukk and have a peace of mind, experience femineity, experience cooperation, get away from the cat and mouse games that many BW play. This shyt is bigger than Nino.

There's not too many great feelings in this world that a black man can experience, but to experience a beautiful woman welcoming you to just relax and cooperate with you on your time. It can't even be explained to these BW out here. That's the shyt that's not being told. You can't explain that to many of our BW.

BM up in that golden age where they have reached their financial stride are checked out and seeking peace. The shyt is trickling down to the young BM in their late and early 20s.

Most of the men that were there and have been going are in that 35-80 age range (The black men who are going into their prime years of life, financial peak, etc) these are the black men that are traveling, the younger BM are starting to see and wanting to know about this, the younger black men who understand their value, I should say.

This is the part that's not talked about.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I have never personally had the issues you nikkas be having . Yall must be ass as men because yall got to import or fly to it. I'm a retired military dude too and american women are far superior. Do you black dudes get along with your female relatives?

You never experienced women playing games? You've never experience women being selfish and thinking men who them the world?

If so, you're 1 in a million my guy.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Out the 100% of women that were there on my last trip to the DR, I'd say 4-5% (if that) were out of shape of fat.

Them women compete with other women to stay fit and pretty for the men
You must of been in santiago or santo domingo.

Alot of the women in Sousa are form fitting with spandex/leggings. but naturally thick in their thighs. Dominican naturally grow thick thighs.

But you from new orleans, lousiana? So you might just be used to big women. No shade. Homie.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Breh. Literally. At the Gate flying out of Miami, brehs were welcoming the brehs who were coming into the gate as if they were proud to have them apart of the journey. I'm looking at this shyt with so much warmth in my heart. Brehs don't even know one another, just smiling and dapping each other up like it was a breh getting his first car. Congrats breh.

It was so much joy in that gate before we boarded the plane, Black men were smiling from ear to ear. fukking smiling you hear me breh. Once you touch down in those place, peace and joy hits you smack in the face, just being away from the BS back here in the states, all day long, the cat and mouse games that are being played here and there, all that shyt is put aside for a few days and it's just peace, cooperation and femininity.

I had a first time breh with the group I went with, breh is going through a divorce, so this was needed, the breh was so thankful towards us for inviting him, breh said he hasn't experienced that much peace in his life EVER. One of the chicks he had, he said: stared him in the eyes (he said) and told him to relax and let her rub on him, we fukk later, I just want to make sure you are good (his words). The breh said the chick could see the stress in his eyes, and that she felt entitled to help him relax. Safe to say, the breh kept her with him the whole duration that he was down there lol. He's still talking to her through What's App and will be going back in December, his wife mad, she found out lol smh.
It's too late

I couldn't do nothing but smile and be happy for the Breh. His whole step/movement had a pep in it. He felt alive. Him seeing other brehs, relaxing, enjoying the peace, made him feel proud and happy.

Women don't understand that, As the chick I was talking to in this thread Pearl, she thinks dudes go over there to just fukk fukk fukk, that's a % of men, yea it's on men agenda, but many men go over there to fukk and have a peace of mind, experience femineity, experience cooperation, get away from the cat and mouse games that many BW play. This shyt is bigger than Nino.

There's not too many great feelings in this world that a black man can experience, but to experience a beautiful woman welcoming you to just relax and cooperate with you on your time. It can't even be explained to these BW out here. That's the shyt that's not being told. You can't explain that to many of our BW.

BM up in that golden age where they have reached their financial stride are checked out and seeking peace. The shyt is trickling down to the young BM in their late and early 20s.

Most of the men that were there and have been going are in that 35-80 age range (The black men who are going into their prime years of life, financial peak, etc) these are the black men that are traveling, the younger BM are starting to see and wanting to know about this, the younger black men who understand their value, I should say.

You really wrote this bullshyt and push reply.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Thank You! They dance around to avoid talking about the chaos and stress they bring here in USA

It's so bad that women coaches are pleading online with women here to " Be his Peace sis!" nah once a man touches ground in DR, Brazil, Colombia, Thailand it's Over. The best efforts to "Be feminine and soft" here in usa does Not measure up to that natural friendly feminity in those foreign countries down to the tone of voice.

Same way the most masculine man is a powerful man. The most feminine woman is a powerful woman. No masculine straight male wants to be with a rough deep voice woman

Could you imagine arguing with a chick here right before taking the best trip of ya life? Dudes be in tears when it's time to fly back USA.

If you really travel alot you won't want to hear a woman speak English anymore lol it will get on your nerves

:mjlol:

You redpill cats have no idea.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have never personally had the issues you nikkas be having . Yall must be ass as men because yall got to import or fly to it. I'm a retired military dude too and american women are far superior. Do you black dudes get along with your female relatives?
Swimmingly. My mother is one of my best friends. I was very close with my grandmother (Rest In Power), and my aunts.

I also live in Baltimore, and have traveled a bit. The bad American women I'm referring to are the worst of the worst. I went to DR with my mother and then wife, and I noticed some of what has been discussed. While my wife was ranging from cool to okay to really fukking annoying, these women were quiet and demure, catering to men. Not just pros/street chicks. Women in service, plain residents, everywhere just chilling. The women were feminine and chill. I was almost thrown off by the niceness. They SMILE. Just because. Almost no miserable broads mean mugging harder than I do. It was palpable.

I don't have to fly to or import anything, it's just facts, American Wife culture is dying a horrible death.

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i still dont understand the hateful comments

if these guys are lame and leaving

would it not mean there are more American born black woman here for the "real ninja's" :ohhh:

so what they are leaving more for you ......right?:francis:
Just shows how hateful the culture is... and look..they'd be defending criminals--smh

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Out the 100% of women that were there on my last trip to the DR, I'd say 4-5% (if that) were out of shape of fat.

Them women compete with other women to stay fit and pretty for the men

Compared to the USA where body positivity is pushed and if you are 200+ lbs with a BBL and waist trainer holding on for dear life, you deserve Tupac or Aquaman in a business suit...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

It's too late

Exactly I say this all the time, I feel more at ease out of the country then in it...

I go to get away from the US.

If you know you.

It's an indescribable feeling.

And has nothing to do with chasing women.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I’ve said this before in another thread. I usually come across way more black women in groups from America, traveling to these countries than I do see bm….

I’m guessing some of it is for cosmetic surgery though. I remember One chick in the hotel was talking about her surgery the next day, poolside :manny:

The ones I saw were either on girls trips, with a boyfriend, prostituting (more on that later), or they were to date men of other races. Every time I caught one with a cac or a Asian they’d look at me like their spirit was about to leave their body

full

Bruh, you’d blink and they’d outta there :mjlol:

Side note, wtf is going on with all these Nigerian women going overseas to be prostitutes? It’s not on the levels of Slavic or Thai women but it’s still kinda

:francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The ones I saw were either on girls trips, with a boyfriend, prostituting (more on that later), or they were to date men of other races. Every time I caught one with a cac or a Asian they’d look at me like their spirit was about to leave their body

full

Bruh, you’d blink and they’d outta there :mjlol:

Side note, wtf is going on with all these Nigerian women going overseas to be prostitutes? It’s not on the levels of Slavic or Thai women but it’s still kinda

:francis:
Tons are in Dubai selling p*ssy