MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What’s really amazing is all these dudes talking about how the women are better looking, take better care, act like women, give you peace, cook, clean, and don’t argue……..

That’s what hookers are supposed to do, you stupid motherfukkers :damn:

These women ain’t doing it out the kindness of their heart. Or culture. Or the way they was raised. They are fukking hookers, paid to look good, paid to be your fantasy woman, paid to do everything to ensure you pay more. Sure take 3 freebies so you’ll keep me around all 5 days instead of fukking me once and moving to the next hoe competing on stroll.

Y’all really talking like you going there to find peace with a good woman and shyt. This would be like me going to Vegas and saying “yea the rest of y’all states don’t have good women that take care of you like Vegas”. But I’m talking bout Vegas hookers

Y’all fukking amazing sometimes :russ:

Daps
Black men think that women create culture which is false. Women only reinforce the culture that men create. Its already shown that black men take their 'culture' to all groups of women which is reflected in black men oow stats and abandonment stats with non black women and biracial children as well.
:mjpls: I bet if you singled out women married to brehs with college education, stable jobs, no criminal record, and good income the divorce rates and filtered out all the black men with criminal records, no college education, and stuff like that the divorce rating would be ground low.

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Buncha grown men getting yelled at by they women who's obese, insane and thinks she's a dime :scust:

Social media got bytches confused, they don't know how to gauge their value.

Anti passport gang comes in so angry and Full of venom over "squares" :russ:

You sold your self respect for the p*ssy equivalent of 1975 beat up ford , and you only get sex when you do your chores :russ: :russ:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
:mjpls: I bet if you singled out women married to brehs with college education, stable jobs, no criminal record, and good income the divorce rates and filtered out all the black men with criminal records, no college education, and stuff like that the divorce rating would be ground low.
It doesn't matter. The majority of biracial children with black fathers are not coming from thay group you presented.

Daps
It doesn't matter. The majority of biracial children with black fathers are not coming from thay group you presented.
Yeah it does. These are the type of black men that get rewarded in this community. That’s why they’re still here.