MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because for those dudes, a substantial part of their self worth is based on how many women in their city... nah, on their block... they've slept with without "tricking" (their time doesn't have value so time investments obviously don't count as tricking :mjlol:). Back in their day, if they had nothing else, their fall back was, "I get more p*ssy than you nikka!!!"

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute (disgusting, I know). How would you feel if all of a sudden some guys were getting p*ssy with ease abroad? Wouldn't you feel some kind of way? Wouldn't you try to still place yourself on top by devaluing the women those men are sleeping with? "At least I sleep with women in America, they go to "third world countries"" (to these idiots, anywhere outside the US is backwards with no running water :mjlol:). Not only that, wouldn't you try to elevate yourself by devaluing those men? "He can't get p*ssy at home so he has to go abroad" (nikka what?)

It's a sad existence. dikk watching global entry nikkas.

Addendum: the anti-passport gang are the most pathetic group this side of flat-earthers, but anyone who prides in getting p*ssy, whether here or abroad, is stunted mentally. There's much more to life and travelling than sex. If you traveling just for sex you're missing out. If you travel and learn and explore, and fukk as you do so, then props. If you don't travel, but handle your business stateside and fukk good, then salute.
traveling is overrated
I can see why some people just do it for woman

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
200.gif
:deadrose::deadrose:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I STILL don’t understand why this is such a big deal

Its really not in the real world. This the coli where they blow everything up and make it bigger than what it is. Also folks on youtube post shyt cause it gets them hits and money nothing more....nothing less.

On average most black american folks have never been overseas. And many who have traveled have only been somewhere overseas one time.

I traveled overseas to many countries for work before covid and trust you rarely saw black Americans in most them countries. Half the time depending what country you in the locals will think you an African (there for school, or to buy products) until you open your mouth. Even when I worked in Mexico some of them local fools thought I was afro cuban or afro puerto rican until I opened my mouth cause they don't see black American folks deep in Mexico (not in vacation spots) outside of some sports stuff on TV.

So this whole black men are all leaving to go overseas to fukk some foreign women is some stupid internet shyt like when dummies was talking about Kevin Samuel followers were going to start attacking black women cause Kevin died... :snoop:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I don't think anyone really hating. Its a whole bunch of threads on here about it, this is about the 20th I've seen and first I've even commented in. If they want to be global tricks do your thing, but its not something to brag about in any capacity.

If you gave me the choice between fukking a dime braziliaan bytch or the money it takes to get there and do so, I'mma take the money every time fym :mjlol: sex from women you attracted to is not that hard to get for some of us.

I'm taking the everytime money as well fam but I ain't knocking nobody hustle tho get it how you live.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I’m happy to see brothas getting out there cause you’ll mostly see cacs and brehettes in other countries getting lined up

Brehs, who already traveled outside the US know exactly what I’m talking about

6u94ke.jpg
I’ve said this before in another thread. I usually come across way more black women in groups from America, traveling to these countries than I do see bm….

I’m guessing some of it is for cosmetic surgery though. I remember One chick in the hotel was talking about her surgery the next day, poolside :manny:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
traveling is overrated
I can see why some people just do it for woman

Speak for yourself.

Many people (who have funds) travel. There's a whole world out here to see, and you content with your own block? Couldn't be me.

That said, I wouldn't do it just for women. p*ssy is p*ssy. But p*ssy + views + food + activities+ business? :banderas:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
her point is valid bruh
most nyggas going to run thru women not find wives
so what are black women really losing
and when these nyggas actually wife them chicks
its the same balance of horror stories and beautiful marriages as if they dated women in the states
Another breh touched on this a few pages back, but if you're going to wife these women do it only after you learn their language and if you're committed to living on their home country.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If those men aren't married to those women there is nothing to lose. Getting ran though by BM is not what BW should be seeking.

And it speaks to the self esteem to BW to even suggest that men who go to foreign land just for a good time is a loss to us. Being a "good time" is why BW have such a high out of wedlock birthrate now.

The second guy you mentioned has 2 children with a woman/women he didn't marry and goes out the country to continue the same behavior. We should be happy that men who behave in such a way aren't doing it to BW.

More women for the men who want to use their wealth to build instead of trick or live in fantasy land.

I know a group of more 30+ highly successful BM who have been traveling together out the country for decades. Golf trip every year. The ones who are married are married to BW and dating outside is not accepted in their social groups.

Don't drink the kool-aid sis.
A group of "highly successful" men anywhere, hoes are around getting tossed. "Accepted" or not.
Exactly. I'd bet money that foreign gang is dropping off plenty kids.

The "everything bad that happens to BM is the fault of BW" narrative has to stop. Not only it delusional and intellectually insulting is holds us back in the community.

I don't even understand how foreign pleasure fukking for any man has to do with the women of the origin country. BM are doing it more because they can afford to. No more, no less.
If American women acted right and kept themselves together like a lot of these destination's women, it would be different. There will always be tricks, but many would trick locally. The average American woman just isn't fukking with these women. Nowhere else do you see bloated 6s gassed up like they're the shyt. It just doesn't exist elsewhere. A little humility would go a LONG way.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Speak for yourself.

Many people (who have funds) travel. There's a whole world out here to see, and you content with your own block? Couldn't be me.

That said, I wouldn't do it just for women. p*ssy is p*ssy. But p*ssy + views + food + activities+ business? :banderas:
I've been to other countries
People are the pretty much the same in other countries
different traditions and cultures
but if u surround yourself with different type of people you can easily do that in a America