MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
If those men aren't married to those women there is nothing to lose. Getting ran though by BM is not what BW should be seeking.

And it speaks to the self esteem to BW to even suggest that men who go to foreign land just for a good time is a loss to us. Being a "good time" is why BW have such a high out of wedlock birthrate now.

The second guy you mentioned has 2 child with a woman/women he didn't marry and goes out the country to continue to same behavior. We should be happy that men who behave in such a way aren't doing it to BW.

More women for the men who want to use their wealth to build instead of trick.

There is a lot to lose when the men of your race/culture are not choosing marriage and family whether it is with you or other women. What other men are going to do this?

BW have a high out of wedlock birthdate because they are lazy and don’t use birth control. Has nothing to do with being a good time girl. Real good time girls don’t get pregnant because no one wants a pregnant chick or a single mom.

The 2nd guy has no kids in a foreign country so maybe those women understand sex and know how to have sex and not get pregnant 🤷🏿‍♀️.

His baby momma wanted his kids and didn’t demand marriage first - she gambled and lost. A man has no incentive to marry so if he isn’t talking about it and pushing for it a woman should assume it won’t happen and move accordingly.

Your last point is incorrect - how does that leave “more women”? If those women are unattractive to men who “behave that way” I.e trick in foreign countries, what makes you think they are attractive to men who don’t?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If those men aren't married to those women there is nothing to lose. Getting ran though by BM is not what BW should be seeking.

And it speaks to the self esteem to BW to even suggest that men who go to foreign land just for a good time is a loss to us. Being a "good time" is why BW have such a high out of wedlock birthrate now.

The second guy you mentioned has 2 children with a woman/women he didn't marry and goes out the country to continue the same behavior. We should be happy that men who behave in such a way aren't doing it to BW.

More women for the men who want to use their wealth to build instead of trick or live in fantasy land.

I know a group of more 30+ highly successful BM who have been traveling together out the country for decades. Golf trip every year. The ones who are married are married to BW and dating outside is not accepted in their social groups.

Don't drink the kool-aid sis.
I agree for the most part but those nyggas taking golfs trip probably cheating :mjlol:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Those are tricks!!!

Why are they going down to fukk women and sight sWhy are they going down to fukk women and sight see.
Why are they not at a sports bar with men on the weekend...or taking woken on dates in the US?

Because if that was the case I would not have any opinion on how they spend their money!!!

You just jumped through a whole lot of mental hoops to write this post. Who says they’re not dating and fukking women stateside? Who says they’re not “at the sports bar with men”? Or do I have to write down a play by play account of the lives of men you’ll never meet? A bigger question is why would they even have to do that to satisfy your opinion? Some of y’all nikkas are WAY too emotional about this issue.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I've been looking at dating apps lately, searching for girls in their 30s, and man they fall way off after their 20s, plus they all have kids. This is supposed to be your consolation prize after they done let everyone else run through them in their prime. No wonder dudes are going overseas. Might have to book a trip myself so I don't have to settle for an old, worn out broad.
It ain't as black and white as the way you put it here.

Reality is there's thousands of single black women in their 30s to without kids provided you're in a major black region (DC/ATL/DAL/HOU etc.) and not some rural area in the South

You have to take it on a case by case basis. Ones who still look good in their 30s can have various reasons why they are still single. It ain't always cause they played games in their 20s

Despite all that, I still recommend traveling a bit just for the learning and exposure aspect. It does change your frame of reference in what you like or don't like in a woman

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
There is a lot to lose when the men of your race/culture are not choosing marriage and family whether it is with you or other women. What other men are going to do this?

BW have a high out of wedlock birthdate because they are lazy and don’t use birth control. Has nothing to do with being a good time girl. Real good time girls don’t get pregnant because no one wants a pregnant chick or a single mom.

The 2nd guy has no kids in a foreign country so maybe those women understand sex and know how to have sex and not get pregnant 🤷🏿‍♀️.

His baby momma wanted his kids and didn’t demand marriage first - she gambled and lost. A man has no incentive to marry so if he isn’t talking about it and pushing for it a woman should assume it won’t happen and move accordingly.

Your last point is incorrect - how does that leave “more women”? If those women are unattractive to men who “behave that way” I.e trick in foreign countries, what makes you think they are attractive to men who don’t?
The oow rate in brazil is higher as well. Just stop.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I just got back from the DR and I have to be completely honest, all (not most, not some) Every black man that I met were at their most peaceful position it looked like they've ever been in. All of the dudes were calm, welcoming, etc.

I met many brehs down there who were just happy to be away and at peace.

Says a lot about what they deal with back at home in the states.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

You sounds like a WS and most of your points speak to the obvious issues with self esteem among BW. Not demanding marriage before we carry is being a "good time" when the men don't stick around. If men want to run though women then we should encourage them to move to other women so they don’t help pollute our community with unwanted child and toxic behavior.

Again, men who have no desire to marry aren't an asset. Let them go.

As I said previously, I know a group of 30+ successful BM who takes a golf trip every year to different countries. They have been doing it for decades. Most are happily married to BW and dating out is not accepted in their social circle.

You seem to have a very low opinion of BP. Most successful BM are married to BW. Just because you have 2 friends who want to fukk foreign women in a cheap country doesn’t spell doom and gloom for the rest of our community.

Only in the BC are women supposed to lead and set the ton. We should follow the men who promote family and building. A man who just desires to drop off kids and foreign fukking should be of no concern to BW.

The fact that you think theses men who have the ability to create wealth for themselves in a racist society are somehow being "forced" to pleasure fukk around the world because BW are fat is not only insulting to BM but also laughable.

Those men are fukking because it's fun no more and no less. Women don't control men. Men do what they wanna do when they wanna do it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate seeing black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet bytch

white/non black minority women pretend to hate black men to please there men

:umad:
@Universal Koala

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You just jumped through a whole lot of mental hoops to write this post. Who says they’re not dating and fukking women stateside? Who says they’re not “at the sports bar with men”? Or do I have to write down a play by play account of the lives of men you’ll never meet? A bigger question is why would they even have to do that to satisfy your opinion? Some of y’all nikkas are WAY too emotional about this issue.

You clearly are out of the loop.

I'm one of the original passport gang members

I was being sarcastic

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

But most are too angry to even think about putting a black man first.
Have they tried to date black women over in Africa?