MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikkas running across the ocean to trick doesn't need a defense

nothing you can say can make that shyte seem fly or make the individuals who call it what it is seem wrong

let's cut the chat no need for anymore back & forth

When you get older you will realize whatever makes YOU happy is fly. It’s the only thing that actually matters.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My breh just had a baby with a chick last year. Plans to get married in the next few months. He's been dealing wit a brazilian chick for like 7 years. :manny:

He seems legit happy.

His ex wife was a legit nutcase though.
I was talking to some random guys at a hotel bar a few months back, and the one went to Brazil to find his wife and they planned on getting married this year. He was excited af!!

Life is too short, find your happiness. Clearly it’s not with one another.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I know a few dudes that hit up Dr, Colombia on the reg. A couple are tricks just down to see how many chicks they can fukk in a 30 day period before they get sick of pwussy. The other dudes I know run successful businesses and slide down whenever they want. They in high rise apartments, clubs, sight seeing with a rotation of hoes. They don’t give a single fukk about the money. They aren’t ugly, fat or incapable of pulling beautiful women here, they just don’t have the patience for the exhausting bs comparable chicks here will bring them. The way they talk it’s night and fuking day.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate seeing black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet bytch

white/non black minority women pretend to hate black men to please there men

:umad:
Enjoy your herpes and crabs breh

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate seeing black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet bytch

white/non black minority women pretend to hate black men to please there men

:umad:
who loves us though? :mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I was talking to some random guys at a hotel bar a few months back, and the one went to Brazil to find his wife and they planned on getting married this year. He was excited af!!

Life is too short, find your happiness. Clearly it’s not with one another.
He’ll commit that once she leaves him after her paperwork is straight, for the Uber driver that’s been long dikking her how the boys back home used to.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know a few dudes that hit up Dr, Colombia on the reg. A couple are tricks just down to see how many chicks they can fukk in a 30 day period before they get sick of pwussy. The other dudes I know run successful businesses and slide down whenever they want. They in high rise apartments, clubs, sight seeing with a rotation of hoes. They don’t give a single fukk about the money. They aren’t ugly, fat or incapable of pulling beautiful women here, they just don’t have the patience for the exhausting bs comparable chicks here will bring them. The way they talk it’s night and fuking day.

Those are tricks!!!

Why are they going down to fukk women and sight see.

Why are they not at a sports bar with men on the weekend...or taking woken on dates in the US?

Because if that was the case I would not have any opinion on how they spend their money!!!

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I've been looking at dating apps lately, searching for girls in their 30s, and man they fall way off after their 20s, plus they all have kids. This is supposed to be your consolation prize after they done let everyone else run through them in their prime. No wonder dudes are going overseas. Might have to book a trip myself so I don't have to settle for an old, worn out broad.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight but my husband has two friends that “travel” - one to Brazil and the other to Thailand of the Philippines I can’t remember.

Either way, both are what I would consider successful black men - make six figures or close and have good jobs with plenty of PTO.

The Brazil friend was married for like 10 years and started going down there after his divorce. He has a teenaged daughter. The other one has never been married and has two kids.

Based on what I have been told - black American women are so far behind other women in terms of physical looks, personality, attitude, etc. they don’t even bother dating in the U.S. and they don’t like white women and think they aren’t much better than black American women.

When I ask why it‘s so bad here they all all say the same - women have high expectations but give little to nothing in return, don’t suck dikk or are very lazy with it, care more about their jobs than their man, etc.

Idk, maybe some of that is true maybe some of it is cap but black American women cannot keep losing out to other women and think some other group of men is going to swoop in and save.

But most are too angry to even think about putting a black man first.
If those men aren't married to those women there is nothing to lose. Getting ran though by BM is not what BW should be seeking.

And it speaks to the self esteem to BW to even suggest that men who go to foreign land just for a good time is a loss to us. Being a "good time" is why BW have such a high out of wedlock birthrate now.

The second guy you mentioned has 2 children with a woman/women he didn't marry and goes out the country to continue the same behavior. We should be happy that men who behave in such a way aren't doing it to BW.

More women for the men who want to use their wealth to build instead of trick or live in fantasy land.

I know a group of more 30+ highly successful BM who have been traveling together out the country for decades. Golf trip every year. The ones who are married are married to BW and dating outside is not accepted in their social groups.

Don't drink the kool-aid sis.

Last edited: