MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Another breh touched on this a few pages back, but if you're going to wife these women do it only after you learn their language and if you're committed to living on their home country.
same types of women in all these countries
good n bad
nyggas romanticizing shyt
so its no good woman in the states :jbhmm:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I don’t get it either.

That part is literally night time activity.

There’s a million of things to do in these countries for cheap. And the conversation is focused on women and sex smh.

How about jet skiing for like $40
That's the crazy part. People go to these places and don't experience none of the culture. They're chasing women. I won't knock a breh for how he spends his bread but there's more to life than chasing women

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's the crazy part. People go to these places and don't experience none of the culture. They're chasing women. I won't knock a breh for how he spends his bread but there's more to life than chasing women
Imagine going to brazil and only seeking out mcdonald's hamburgers and fries to eat. :picard:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've been to other countries
People are the pretty much the same in other countries
different traditions and cultures
but if u surround yourself with different type of people you can easily do that in a America

People are the same but their food, environment, culture, traditions, history, music, lifestyles... are different.

Very few people travel and come back thinking, "that's the same shyt I see in Detroit!" God bless em...

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
When you get older you will realize whatever makes YOU happy is fly. It’s the only thing that actually matters.
i definitely dig what you are saying

but happiness has to be found in more than temporary escapism for me

running to places where the women sell fantasies doesn't change the reality of why nikkas struggle for real

but you right what matters to me only really matters to me & what matters to others may mean nothing at all to me

salute

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i definitely dig what you are saying

but happiness has to be found in more than temporary escapism for me

running to places where the women sell fantasies doesn't change the reality of why nikkas struggle for real

but you right what matters to me only really matters to me & what matters to others may mean nothing at all to me

salute

Where is happiness found for you?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life on his own terms

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate seeing black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet bytch

white/non black minority women pretend to hate black men to please there men

:umad:

/Thread

marvin-sapp-praise-marvin.gif

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People are the same but their food, environment, culture, traditions, history, music, lifestyles... are different.

Very few people travel and come back thinking, "that's the same shyt I see in Detroit!" God bless em...
most people live in a segregated way
you could go to an chinese club one week than a korean club another week and a thai club the next
but most rather be comfortable around their own people
Easier not to try to understand another culture or constantly have to explain urself :manny:
Is the average traveler even going outside of the tourist spots
I have a lot of friends that got to other countries but they at a resort

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
most people live in a segregated way
you could go to an chinese club one week than a korean club another week and a thai club the next
but most rather be comfortable around their own people
Easier not to try to understand another culture or constantly have to explain urself :manny:
Is the average traveler even going outside of the tourist spots
I have a lot of friends that got to other countries but they at a resort

That ain't going to another country. I hate those kind of trips. Going halfway around the world to stay in a secluded compound next to a beach and eat American food? No thanks.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I just got back from the DR and I have to be completely honest, all (not most, not some) Every black man that I met were at their most peaceful position it looked like they've ever been in. All of the dudes were calm, welcoming, etc.

I met many brehs down there who were just happy to be away and at peace.

Says a lot about what they deal with back at home in the states.
Thank You! They dance around to avoid talking about the chaos and stress they bring here in USA

It's so bad that women coaches are pleading online with women here to " Be his Peace sis!" nah once a man touches ground in DR, Brazil, Colombia, Thailand it's Over. The best efforts to "Be feminine and soft" here in usa does Not measure up to that natural friendly feminity in those foreign countries down to the tone of voice.

Same way the most masculine man is a powerful man. The most feminine woman is a powerful woman. No masculine straight male wants to be with a rough deep voice woman

Could you imagine arguing with a chick here right before taking the best trip of ya life? Dudes be in tears when it's time to fly back USA.

If you really travel alot you won't want to hear a woman speak English anymore lol it will get on your nerves

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
A group of "highly successful" men anywhere, hoes are around getting tossed. "Accepted" or not.

If American women acted right and kept themselves together like a lot of these destination's women, it would be different. There will always be tricks, but many would trick locally. The average American woman just isn't fukking with these women. Nowhere else do you see bloated 6s gassed up like they're the shyt. It just doesn't exist elsewhere. A little humility would go a LONG way.
I have never personally had the issues you nikkas be having . Yall must be ass as men because yall got to import or fly to it. I'm a retired military dude too and american women are far superior. Do you black dudes get along with your female relatives?