Grounded
Trek to yumi
Ninja turtles
Vampire Survivors
Tunic
Signalis
Moonscars
MLB the show

All games i beat or spent significant time on this year.

None of them old or poor quality games. Some of them will be making an appearance at the game awards.

A plague tale
High on Life
Monster hunter

Games i still have yet to get to over the next couple weeks.

Y’all letting that sony stan shyt cloud your vision. If PS+ had anywhere near this kind of lineup of new games y’all would be slobbering all over it.

Sony spends its money on keeping these types of games off xbox so y’all can have the privilege of paying full price for shyt. Microsoft spends the money for them to be on gamepass, cloud, etc.

One of these situations is without a doubt better for consumers. But for some reason y’all campaign to kill that one and stan the other.

Sony stans :wow:
giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sure i never claimed otherwise.

I do find it funny that y’all be all over the indies Playstation promotes like Sifu, Kena, Callisto, etc. But any indie on gamepass is automatically written off.

Y’all don’t see that Sifu, Kena, etc would be on PS+ if/when sony has to compete with gamepass.

Their current model of securing 3rd party content does NOTHING to benefit you as the consumer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I do find it funny that y’all be all over the indies Playstation promotes like Sifu, Kena, Callisto, etc. But any indie on gamepass is automatically written off.

Y’all don’t see that Sifu, Kena, etc would be on PS+ if/when sony has to compete with gamepass.

Their current model of securing 3rd party content does NOTHING to benefit you as the consumer.
I love how you conveniently left out Stray.

Also, I'm calling cap on Callisto. I didn't even know what was up with that game until a few days ago.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

What gamepass indie touches Sifu?

I don't mind dropping 20-30 to support the company directly if it's a good game.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Deathloop
Forza Horizon 5
Halo 5
Grounded
Trek to yumi
Ninja turtles
Vampire Survivors
Tunic
Signalis
Moonscars
MLB the show

All games i beat or spent significant time on this year.

None of them old or poor quality games. Some of them will be making an appearance at the game awards.

lmao no wonder yall called it a WOAT year in gaming

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Also

Only care about new games but play a bunch of old ones brehs.
Sony stans wild :mjlol:
Ain't older than the mid you "feasting" on mid-pass. Relax.
We actually play games to completion on this side.
You out here splitting the oreo, licking the icing, and throwing the cookies away. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I love how you conveniently left out Stray.

Also, I'm calling cap on Callisto. I didn't even know what was up with that game until a few days ago.
That’s part of the etc.

Sony validated Callisto as a $70 game, when it should have been much cheaper and/or on something like gamepass.

Microsoft takes games of similar scope like Plague tale and puts them on gamepass, to give the devs a crowd and consumers a low commitment way to try out a new unproven game.

Sony says fukk that shyt. “Pay this $70 and find out:shaq:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s part of the etc.

Sony validated Callisto as a $70 game, when it should have been much cheaper and/or on something like gamepass.

Microsoft takes games of similar scope like Plague tale and puts them on gamepass, to give the devs a crowd and consumers a low commitment way to try out a new unproven game.

So what you’re saying is the developer or whatever had no say in keeping it off of gamepass?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s part of the etc.

Good grief. Do you truly believe this horseshyt?