Microsoft raises game prices to 70 dollars

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What i’m saying is Sonys deals are more restrictive. Publishers and platform holders are restricted from advertising period.

It’s why we got stuff like this.
No, you're just talking out of your ass. They do the same thing. It's even highlighted in the Battlefield article I posted. MS trying to bypass a practice they also engage in just proves how full of shyt they are.

Senior marketing manager at Xbox, Josh Munsee, recently clarified the same on Twitter, and it’s about what you’d expect. Munsee says that this deal is going to mean that marketing, branding, gameplay capture, and more for Battlefield 2042 are all going to be focused exclusively on Xbox Series X/S.

That's the same thing that happened with Destiny back then. The only difference is Sony didn't try to bypass the branding agreement, because they do it too. Hell, MS advertising COD on their channel and on twitter proves you wrong too.

Look, good guy Sony even let them show off Callisto Protocol even though they have a marketing agreement! They're such good guys! /s

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, you're just talking out of your ass. They do the same thing. It's even highlighted in the Battlefield article I posted. MS trying to bypass a practice they also engage in just proves how full of shyt they are.

That's the same thing that happened with Destiny back then. The only difference is Sony didn't try to bypass the branding agreement, because they do it too. Hell, MS advertising COD on their channel and on twitter proves you wrong too.

Look, good guy Sony even let them show off Callisto Protocol even though they have a marketing agreement! They're such good guys! /s

No, it’s not the same.

Microsoft was not allowed to even say the game was coming to xbox in an advertisement.

Sony has exclsuive DLC for COD, again. Not the same.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, it’s not the same.

Microsoft was not allowed to even say the game was coming to xbox in an advertisement.

Sony has exclsuive DLC for COD, again. Not the same.
Well, the MS official agrees with me. :blessed:

Have fun arguing with yourself going forward.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But yeah…funny how xbox stans lost their 70 dollar game fall back. List is getting shorter :mjpls:

“They should raise the price of games even more, it just makes gamepass even better!” :mjlol: This thread should tell you all you need to know about xbox stans.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yeah, no. If these companies expect me to pay a whole $70 for a game that probably introduces nothing new, or doesn't improve on the medium as whole, then I expect the game to be fukking complete with few bugs.

The fact that these kats will charge $60+ for a bug-filled, incomplete game, acknowledge that, yes; it is filled with bugs, then keep that price the same is absolute madness.