Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I don't know if yall understand the talent and relationships that are being brought together, but buy the end of this gen and start of next Microsoft is going to be a real problem if they execute.

They pretty much have 50 percent of a dream wrpg team.

Add bungie and cdprojekt red and the gauntlet is complete

folks that love JRPG’s and that one year exclusivity shyt getting some payback right now :francis:

Microsoft just assembled the wrpg avengers, what big hero six gone do brehs :wow:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Dipshyt it’s an obvious observation from the business perspective. You leapt to make that dap fishing comment you like intellectual heavyweight after I offended your precious console.

I don’t care about these Stan wars, I go where the games are. If Sony bought em it would be a dumbass move their 1st party doesn’t need them, and they’ve shown that between GoW and TLOU2.

I don’t even play Bethesda games so what the fukk I care if Sony buys em.
Blah blah blah yet you came in here to post some console war bait tho right? You don’t care about Bethesda games but felt you had to come in here in comment on it, what a dumbass logic and proves my point

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Seems like Bethesda games will still come to the PS5.
EicVghHWAAI92WX
then whats the point ?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should have a device that can get access to Gamepass going forward. That’s Microsoft’s goal.
Gamepass ultimate got xcloud. So all somebody needs to own is a tablet, smartphone, pc, or xbox. Theres options out there. I got no doubt there’ll be gamepass on smart tv’s too eventually.

def hope Obsidian gets another chance at Fallout. Was disappointed in 4 and 76 nearly killed the franchise:scusthov:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

I say this only to say that I knew that days like this would come. Very few companies get to operate in the space like Microsoft. I just want to give you all some context here and this tweet points at that.

And Sony still hands them there ass gen after gen:yeshrug: