Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My mom has the same amount of black blood as kamala. Are you saying my mom isn’t black? My mom who grew up in the Jim Crow south? My mom who went to a segregated school?

:unimpressed:

did your mom live in fukking india and canada raised by a brahman indian mother and family????:stopitslime:
This woman aint BLACK....

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is an Indian name.

Erickson sounds like a damn fool.

He usually does, often using any potential stimuli he can connect to as an excuse to get into his diatribes and sociological rhetoric

This has been his MO since the Tupac book and likely long before that

I didn't hear a mispronunciation .. when they corrected her the way they said her name didn't sound much different.. so at that point it's just patronizing

Realistically this is a low bar of content of accept for news, even in the commercial news media realm ...

So they are likely losing viewers and to compensate for that they need to pay pundits (those that can't be trusted to be lobbyists) to create gotcha moments which can be used as viral soundbyte clips

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
white people are the only ones who constantly mispronounce nonwhite names even after you correct them

almost like theyre doing the shyt on purpose :mjpls:
The bolded is the part that makes it so obvious, everybody makes mistakes. But nobody needs to be corrected more than once,

unless the name had more than 5 syllables. Obviously Charles trying to say GIannis Antetokounmpo is a genuine challenge,

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:childplease: did you not remember all that shyt she was doing 4 years ago, now ya ass flip flopped to protect her?!?:what: she hasnt changed you clown!!! she will sell ya black ass out the minute she gets on you fool.. WAKE UP!!! The more we try to speak the truth about her the more y'all resist like we the bad guys... like her record aint public she aint no hero of the story... she basically targeted innocent black folks to use us as stepping stones to the top!!!
And Trump will be better? :mjgrin:. Biggest c00n on here. shyt is embarrassing.