Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Copmala NOT black why should I be defending her...:manny: let them SOUTHEAST ASIANS RIDE FOR HER....:damn:

I'm not for Kamala but I'm not for White supremacy either. Sometimes you gotta speak up cuz it's not about her it's about white supremacist being racist and there's a fine line between being anti kamala and pro white supremacist.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not for Kamala but I'm not for White supremacy either. Sometimes you gotta speak up cuz it's not about her it's about white supremacist being racist and there's a fine line between being anti kamala and pro white supremacist.

You think those asians would speak up for our black asses????:stopitslime: wow...way to be a meatshield...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The more you talk and negative about Kamala, I'm convinced you're a CAC.

:childplease: did you not remember all that shyt she was doing 4 years ago, now ya ass flip flopped to protect her?!?:what: she hasnt changed you clown!!! she will sell ya black ass out the minute she gets on you fool.. WAKE UP!!! The more we try to speak the truth about her the more y'all resist like we the bad guys... like her record aint public she aint no hero of the story... she basically targeted innocent black folks to use us as stepping stones to the top!!!

Daps
Copmala NOT black why should I be defending her...:manny: let them SOUTHEAST ASIANS RIDE FOR HER....:damn:
My mom has the same amount of black blood as kamala. Are you saying my mom isn’t black? My mom who grew up in the Jim Crow south? My mom who went to a segregated school?

are you even black? i ask that in all sincerity. because, quite honestly, your posts reek of cac energy.

:unimpressed: