Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Kamala is a Indian name and Mike talking about "black women have been taking care of white womens...." :mjlol:

I see his point...
but making the discussion about her name pronunciation tells me he couldnt hang in the convo any other way

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course it's not, that's why you're posting. fukking c00n. You're clearly a Trump supporter masquerading so you don't banned as an agent.

:francis: same ole bullshyt with you and this trump supporter claim bullshyt... like independent voters dont exist... dont you get tired of reading that from a script B....

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:francis: same ole bullshyt with you and this trump supporter claim bullshyt... like independent voters dont exist... dont you get tired of reading that from a script B....
It's not bullshyt. Any sane person will assume that since you go after Kamala Harris at every opportunity and are silent about Trump that you're a Trumper. You're making it so obvious what side you lie on. You're just a fukking loser who's scared to to say it out loud.

Why is that? Because you're a c00n and you know it, are embarrassed about it, and afraid to admit it.

At least other posters say it with your chest. But you're so scared about admitting that you're voting for Trump, in a district he has no chance of winning. Embarrassing

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
did any of y'all here not read her autobiography???:childplease: you think she lived here in america????
I dont usually read presidential autobiographies:yeshrug:

Since you read hers, tell us when she lived in India since we dont know

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not bullshyt. Any sane person will assume that since you go after Kamala Harris at every opportunity and are silent about Trump that you're a Trumper. You're making it so obvious what side you lie on. You're just a fukking loser who's scared to to say it out loud.

Why is that? Because you're a c00n and you know it, are embarrassed about it, and afraid to admit it.

At least other posters say it with your chest. But you're so scared about admitting that you're voting for Trump, in a district he has no chance of winning. Embarrassing

I went after biden too you retard...:childplease: so obviously you are WRONG... I have to question first y'all was defending biden now y'all defending her??? y'all nikka flip flop so easy like fukking fish...