Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I went after biden too you retard...:childplease: so obviously you are WRONG... I have to question first y'all was defending biden now y'all defending her??? y'all nikka flip flop so easy like fukking fish...
They're the same ticket dumbass. The point is that you never go after Trump. You can't be this fukking stupid. You're not an independent both sider. You're a pathetic c00n who pretends to be both sides because you're too embarrased, scared, and ashamed to say that you're Team MAGA

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They're the same ticket dumbass. The point is that you never go after Trump. You can't be this fukking stupid. You're not an independent both sider. You're a pathetic c00n who pretends to be both sides because you're too embarrased, scared, and ashamed to say that you're Team MAGA

I went after trump when he was in charge you clown...:childplease: i told you to look up my post history... do you not understand I only focus on people in power??? do you not understand how that works....:stopitslime:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I went after trump when he was in charge you clown...:childplease: i told you to look up my post history... do you not understand I only focus on people in power??? do you not understand how that works....:stopitslime:
That was 8 years ago. And your c00n ass didn't say shyt lmao. Who are voting for in 2024 :mjgrin: say it with your chest?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
THE COUCH NIKKA... NOW WHAT...:stopitslime:
You lying ass c00n. All up in the videos talking shyt about Harris-Biden. Has never had ANY smoke for Trump.

Didn't post on January 6th
Didn't post about Trump saying no one wants a black president
Have nothing to say about Project 2025
Is on Kamala's ass about everything minor
Repeatt multipe white supremacists theories

But is both sides. Are you that stupid, or you don't realize that everything you post here is recorded?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Using race gets you nowhere in 2024 :snoop:

Tyson and others like him are simply lazy and like she said... easily triggered.

Tyson led with emotion and that never works.

If he was smart he would've flipped it on her and kept pushing why she couldn't pronounce her name right. I would've asked her if she was dyslexic. I would've asked her if she has a hard time pronouncing other words and syllables. And once she dropped the "I can pronounce it any way I want"... I would've started calling her Nancy c*nt. I would've hit her with the, "your last name is kinda hard to pronounce so I will just call you whatever I want" :mjpls:

I would've triggered her, before she triggered me. And that's the moment he brought up race, he lost because it was a zero some gain.

America has a lot of racism and prejudice. Exposing white people for being closet racists is like exposing how we have seasons because of the earths tilt. White people and other ethnic groups will always show prejudice and racism. Black people in America don't have the flex, to use the race card the same way Jews can. If Kamala and Tyson were both Jewish, she would've immediately been called an Anti-Semite and AIPAC would've been on her ass. But it don't work that way for us. We have to be more resourceful and 10 steps ahead to control shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A normal honest person would answer a simple question, I googled it and found nothing about her living in India at any time. So it sounds like you are blatantly lying or heard she lived there from a maga site and ran with it.

Nikka... :dwillhuh: you can literally go on amazon and a million books pop up... u fukking kidding me???

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...-ancestral-village-in-india-celebrate-her-win

@1:18 she clearly said she was INDIAN... not biracial, not black just indian...

Geordi

Superstar
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You lying ass c00n. All up in the videos talking shyt about Harris-Biden. Has never had ANY smoke for Trump.

Didn't post on January 6th
Didn't post about Trump saying no one wants a black president
Have nothing to say about Project 2025
Is on Kamala's ass about everything minor
Repeatt multipe white supremacists theories

But is both sides. Are you that stupid, or you don't realize that everything you post here is recorded?

and like i said i was against trump when he was in office cause he was in power apparently nuance isnt your strong suit...:sas2: this woman is gonna sell your black ass out...keep that same energy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kamala isn't a black name or Nubian name.

It's a Punjab name.

Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican. She has no attachment to the civil rights movement.

Her skin is non white. But black people need to stop attaching her to FBA..

Tyson should've called her out for disrespecting her name... but instead of implying she was a racist, he should've implied that she was a disrespectful a$$hole.

nikkas need to stop bring race into it when it's not necessary. Why? Because it makes it easy for cac to deflect, which is EXACTLY what she did. She pinned Tyson into a corner by asking him is he saying she was a racist and he had no choice but to back pedal.

nikka who gives a damn what her name origin is.

If her name was Sally, they'd try to pronounce some other way or come up with a disrespectful nickname

If she had a different color skin, they would say her name properly.