Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Former WWE star James "Kamala" Harris. I didn't know his last name was Harris:ohhh:. But yeah they know what they are doing when they pronounce her name that way.
KamalaWrestler2009Cropped.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I've seen white people do this all the time. and yes they are doing to be racist.

We had a puerto rican lady in our office named Eileen, like the song "come on eileen", this white lady who i have personally heard singing along to that song many times because she listens to the same music station everyday, suddenly had no idea how to pronounce her name. Would routinely call her Elaine. or Elon or anything with an EL that wasn't Eileen. Despite being corrected on several occasions
Since i'm the boss, i told the white lady, "you work in finance. i greatly value attention to detail in this line of work. If you can't even remember how to pronounce Eileen properly, how am i to trust you with our books?" after that she never had a problem saying her name correctly.

:salute:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The only note worthy thing about nancy mase, is her nice rack, she is just another lunatic right wing trump supporting congresswoman. Anyone mispronouncing kamala harris name intentionally is clearly a racist

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I've seen white people do this all the time. and yes they are doing it to be racist.

We had a puerto rican lady in our office named Eileen, like the song "come on eileen", this white lady who i have personally heard singing along to that song many times because she listens to the same music station everyday, suddenly had no idea how to pronounce her name. Would routinely call her Elaine. or Elon or anything with an EL that wasn't Eileen. Despite being corrected on several occasions
Since i'm the boss, i told the white lady, "you work in finance. i greatly value attention to detail in this line of work. If you can't even remember how to pronounce Eileen properly, how am i to trust you with our books?" after that she never had a problem saying her name correctly.
Lost Nikkas in here can’t even understand the POWER this brotha displayed in this anti-racist solidarity, as this racist behavior affects all non-white ppl across the board with ethnic names.

Mispronouncing ethnic names is VERY intentional racist behavior,
that racists continuously disguise as “innocent” to normalize their effort to DEVALUE ethnic groups.

You gotta check ppl IMMEDIATELY when they display this behavior.

Repped :salute:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people act like they struggle to pronounce any name that's not European. When those long Greek or Eastern European names are spoken they find a way to say them correctly. When a non Euro(mostly black) name is different they mispronounce.

Grates my nerves that they can't say A with an ah sound they always gotta say with an at sound instead of ah. Like they used to say Farakhan like Faracan. Annoying