Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
There was a segment they featured from a black woman maga supporter who sold maga merch & confederate gear out her store. She worships trump along with another old dumb nikka.she was Questioning Kamala blackness. This old bytch sounded ridiculous and was a self hate poster child

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Kamala isn't a black name or Nubian name.

It's a Punjab name.

Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican. She has no attachment to the civil rights movement.

Her skin is non white. But black people need to stop attaching her to FBA..

Tyson should've called her out for disrespecting her name... but instead of implying she was a racist, he should've implied that she was a disrespectful a$$hole.

nikkas need to stop bring race into it when it's not necessary. Why? Because it makes it easy for cac to deflect, which is EXACTLY what she did. She pinned Tyson into a corner by asking him is he saying she was a racist and he had no choice but to back pedal.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've seen white people do this all the time. and yes they are doing it to be racist.

We had a puerto rican lady in our office named Eileen, like the song "come on eileen", this white lady who i have personally heard singing along to that song many times because she listens to the same music station everyday, suddenly had no idea how to pronounce her name. Would routinely call her Elaine. or Elon or anything with an EL that wasn't Eileen. Despite being corrected on several occasions
Since i'm the boss, i told the white lady, "you work in finance. i greatly value attention to detail in this line of work. If you can't even remember how to pronounce Eileen properly, how am i to trust you with our books?" after that she never had a problem saying her name correctly.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Refer to her as "Harris" or "VP Harris" and be done with it.