Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:jbhmm: Tbh, I don't think that's a shyt take.

If black presidents are constrained by appearing too pro- black, one must assume that white presidents wouldn't be. :jbhmm:

Not to mention that the environment and pressure for Dems doing something to help the Black situation was getting better.

However, I think that Hillary would have been a disappointing president, similar to Obama, and Bernie Sanders would have done FAR more to help the actual condition of Black folk than either Obama or Hillary. Obviously any of the three would have been 10x better than what Trump did though.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Fox news anchors still mis pronounce her name on purpose to excite their viewers....that racism is like a drug to these POS people...MAGA will be soundly defeated and broken in November God willing :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You bytch made as fukk to throw ya cape on for a white bytch! :scust:

Ole "you leave that gud white woman, be" ass nikka!:scust:

:childplease: i dont even gaf about the white bytch denigrating copmala... COPMALA wouldnt piss on your Black ass if you was on fire. this bytch said she was asian for years...now she black?!?:comeon: y'all some hoe ass nikkas that fall for everything these politicians say... bytch was locking up INNOCENT black folks and y'all wanna defend her????:childplease: please gtfoh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:childplease: i dont even gaf about the white bytch denigrating copmala... COPMALA wouldnt piss on your Black ass if you was on fire. this bytch said she was asian for years...now she black?!?:comeon: y'all some hoe ass nikkas that fall for everything these politicians say... bytch was locking up INNOCENT black folks and y'all wanna defend her????:childplease: please gtfoh
bytch you ran right up in here with ya cape on and clit extended to defend that white hoe.

How you don't gaf but you gaf to defend the bytch.

You need to get yo fat cry baby ass into a fukking gym and stop documenting ya misey on here all damm day.

You stay on this mafukka crying about ya back/feet hurting and tired of being an Amazon driver.

The audacity of yo effeminate ass calling somebody a hoe. nikka you hoe yaself out daily slanging the box. :scust:

bytch ass grown ass man still living with his mom.

nikka grow the fukk up you clown ass ozempic nikka.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bytch you ran right up in here with ya cape on and clit extended to defend that white hoe.

How you don't gaf but you gaf to defend the bytch.

You need to get yo fat cry baby ass into a fukking gym and stop documenting ya misey on here all damm day.

You stay on this mafukka crying about ya back/feet hurting and tired of being an Amazon driver.

The audacity of yo effeminate ass calling somebody a hoe. nikka you hoe yaself out daily slanging the box. :scust:

bytch ass grown ass man still living with his mom.

nikka grow the fukk up you clown ass ozempic nikka.

Go ahead and vote for her you bytch ass nikka... go ahead...:dead: you said all that and it doesnt change nothing...

fukking mark...:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Go ahead and vote for her you bytch ass nikka... go ahead...:dead: you said all that and it doesnt change nothing...

fukking mark...:mjlol:

Yeah notice how you deflect from what I said about YOU! :wow:

I definitely will vote for whoever the fukk I want. And if you got a problem with it pop ya fat ass up and do shyt about it.

You need to be worried about ya fukking health. You a fat ass diabetes having, always in pain, always tired, always crying on here, bytch ass grown man living with ya mama.

You need to vote for yourself and improve.
Stop posting ya whole life on here daily crying about being tired of ya job and not having a car. Mad at ya mother cause she drank up all the orange juice. :dead:
Clown ass estrogen filled ass p*ssy ass fat fukk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Eyyo real talk. No bullshyt. I hope you c00n ass nikkas are just cosplaying a character online. I cant think of any black space Ive been in IRL where the shyt yall be saying would not result in hands put on you. So Im just assuming yall all crackers for my peace of mind

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eyyo real talk. No bullshyt. I hope you c00n ass nikkas are just cosplaying a character online. I cant think of any black space Ive been in IRL where the shyt yall be saying would not result in hands put on you. So Im just assuming yall all crackers for my peace of mind

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

These types have such contempt for the everyday black person