Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Find anywhere he has. Then there is the Judge Joe Brown interview (grain of salt). He said he met him and asked him. No correction, no "he's misinformed/lying/etc."
There is one story where his Grandmother said they had some slave owner ancestor from the 1800s aka slave rape. I don't know how that became denying African ancestry. Remember the FBA can tell the difference from Africans thread?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
She is Black she's just not FBA.
This is what I've been saying for the longest how she's Black by way of her Jamaican DNA.

She's Black but just not from a Black American perspective. In the United States, the term Black has never just been limited to US-born Black Americans (or, as some of you call it, ADOS/FBA). Jamaicans, Caribbeans, Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, etc.), Afro-Hispanics, etc, historically are among those who are legally classified racially and ethnically as Black.

Some people on here are acting oblivious to that information. The idea being spread that Jamaicans, etc aren't Black is just ludicrous.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
But am i lying tho...:dwillhuh: it's looking crazy how this woman being defended when she was just the worst politician 4 years ago now she the savior???
She actually could be the savior. Our 2 party system puts us these awkward positions. And that congress woman from SC is a nasty saltine cracka. They on her lice-ridden headtop on Twitter

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again, her father is lying when he doesn't claim African ancestry?

"Lying"? He has never denied his African ancestry, you fukking agent.

Kamala's parents literally met at Berkeley's Afro-American Association where he was the featured speaker, dumbass. :mjlol:

"Members of the study group that drew them together in 1962, known as the Afro American Association, would help build the discipline of Black studies, introduce the holiday of Kwanzaa and establish the Black Panther Party."

He was one of the leaders of a famous Black power group that emphasized Black America's cultural ties to Africa, but you want to claim that he doesn't claim Africa?

Definitely not Black family photos, right?

young-kamala-harris.jpg

imrs.php

swingset.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Lying"? He has never denied his African ancestry, you fukking agent.

Kamala's parents literally met at Berkeley's Afro-American Association where he was the featured speaker, dumbass. :mjlol:

"Members of the study group that drew them together in 1962, known as the Afro American Association, would help build the discipline of Black studies, introduce the holiday of Kwanzaa and establish the Black Panther Party."

He was one of the leaders of a famous Black power group that emphasized Black America's cultural ties to Africa, but you want to claim that he doesn't claim Africa?

Definitely not Black family photos, right?

young-kamala-harris.jpg

imrs.php

swingset.jpg

Coli bucks and c00ns are quiet. Pathetic c00ns.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
This is what I've been saying for the longest how she's Black by way of her Jamaican DNA.

She's Black but just not from a Black American perspective. In the United States, the term Black has never just been limited to US-born Black Americans (or, as some of you call it, ADOS/FBA). Jamaicans, Caribbeans, Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, etc.), Afro-Hispanics, etc, historically are among those who are legally classified racially and ethnically as Black.

Some people on here are acting oblivious to that information. The idea being spread that Jamaicans, etc aren't Black is just ludicrous.
Their rules don't make any sense when you apply it to real life, it's just online trash talking. They can't even tell you if Biggie was black because the rules fall apart and cognitive dissonance sets in

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk cares if someone claims African ancestry? You either have it or you dont. Nikkas is like he has to say he's black at least three times like beetleguese. :what:

Candace Owens acts like a racist cac but her black ass is still African because its a race. If Steph Curry and Josh Hart are black then so is Kamala's father.
Maga agents are using this to get Trump elected, you think they'll let you in to their country clubs because you never claimed you were black? foh:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats will a few years ago be like "Don't make fun of black people's names :scust: "

Now this just supposed to slide? Whether you like her or not(and whether you consider her black or not), we know her name now.

Calling her 'Ka-MAH-la' when she knows it is 'cam-a-la' is some low down shyt. They right to call it out.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There is one story where his Grandmother said they had some slave owner ancestor from the 1800s aka slave rape. I don't know how that became denying African ancestry. Remember the FBA can tell the difference from Africans thread?
Again, that's all inference. People are assuming these things. Anyone can have a slave owner ancestor, that doesn't mean slave rape happened. He claims Indian, Irish, Scottish (IIRC). Calls himself "Jamaican". Jamaican does not equal Black as people seem to think. He could easily be Coolie (a group of Indians that emigrated to Jamaica), people want to believe it because reasons, but he himself doesn't rep it. She said it once in 2019, then never again, even after Trump called her out on it, which was another prime opportunity to dunk on him. She completely ignored it. She lets all her followers/press/etc. infer and say it to her benefit, but all she reps is Indian/Asian. She will act slightly nikka-ish to continue to fool Black folks and play in their faces for votes, but lives cac/Indian the other 23.5 hours of the day. She is an Indian woman raised solely by her Indian mother in Indian culture.

I'm tired of this. Dropping it. nikkas are volunteering for the banana in the tailpipe. If you vote her in and she Obama's her way through, and does zero for Black people (which she told you on TAPE) and lets illegals overrun us, the I told you sos will be flagrant. The fate of the world, space and time is apparently being decided by this election :mjlol: but people won't use this as an opportunity to get their people something for it. Playing Tiddly Winks instead of Chess:francis:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He claims Indian, Irish, Scottish (IIRC). Calls himself "Jamaican". Jamaican does not equal Black as people seem to think. He could easily be Coolie (a group of Indians that emigrated to Jamaica), people want to believe it because reasons, but he himself doesn't rep it.

Complete, utter lie that I already caught you on. I pointed out to you that he was a prominent member of Berkeley's Afro-American Society and spoke at their events. The same Afro-American Society that helped found the Black Panthers, started Kwanzaa, and inspired Black Studies departments across the country. Where the fukk do you get this bullshyt you made up that he doesn't consider himself to have Black ancestry?

She said it once in 2019, then never again

Complete, utter lie. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black college

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

12) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently "claimed Black" or only said it once is total, utter bullshyt.

She lets all her followers/press/etc. infer and say it to her benefit, but all she reps is Indian/Asian. She will act slightly nikka-ish to continue to fool Black folks and play in their faces for votes, but lives cac/Indian the other 23.5 hours of the day. She is an Indian woman raised solely ny her Indian motehr in Indian culture.

Total, utter lie.

Kamala's parents didn't divorce until she was 7, and then her mother moved into a predominantly Black neigborhood in Berkeley because she wanted to raise her daughters as Black girls around Black role models. Kamala as a girl regularly attended the Black Baptist church, visited the Black Community Center, hung out with all of her mother's friends from the Afro-American Society group that her and Kamala's father had originally met at. Kamala continued visiting her Black father on weekends and summers throughout her childhood, including going with him for multiple trips to Jamaica. When Kamala's best friend in high school (a black girl) had family problems, she moved into Kamala's home and they lived together for a couple years. There's a reason she chose to attend an HCBU and pledge a Black soronity, predominantly dated Black men, and stayed involved in Black organizations her entire life.

There are articles from 2019 about how the Indian-American community in San Francisco didn't even know Kamala had Indian background until she ran for senator. They had always assumed that she was just the Black D.A. like everyone did. The claim that she was living publicly as an Indian and ignoring her Black side is a complete, utter lie.

What do you get out of constantly pushing such bullshyt, easily disprovable lies, and then ignoring when you get proven wrong and refusing to admit your mistakes?