Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean what else could it be? She's choosing not to say the name correctly out of some deep seated disrespect. Does she go around deliberately mispronouncing her white peers names?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean what else could it be? She's choosing not to say the name correctly out of some deep seated disrespect. Does she go around deliberately mispronouncing her white peers names?
She pronounced it right in the video Nap posted

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This just proves that all these feminist “misogynoir” ass nikkas just want some ass. And I guarantee you that after all that hoopla he made about Ketanji brown not being appreciated enough by brothers, his hoe ass wouldn’t send no cake shyt like that to her in a million years ever, bet.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: This just proves that all these feminist “misogynoir” ass nikkas just want some ass. And I guarantee you that after all that hoopla he made about Ketanji brown not being appreciated enough by brothers, his hoe ass wouldn’t send no cake shyt like that to her in a million years ever, bet.
You see it. Hardcore Dem bootlick nikkas are always:

• Sissies
  • Sellouts
  • Thirsty weirdos
  • Some combination of the above

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
You see it. Hardcore Dem bootlick nikkas are always:

• Sissies
  • Sellouts
  • Thirsty weirdos
  • Some combination of the above
This also proves that all these clowns are buddy buddy behind the scenes. That “concern for black folks” shyt is just a performative act. Threw his goofy ass right under the bus too, cutthroat. She had that nikka right where she wanted him.