Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NGL, I do find it a bit funny how some people get mad at how people pronounce Kamala. Its not it's a black name that white people intentionally mispronounce to be funny. I have heard both pronunciations before Kamala Harris was widely known

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this revelation puts all the Drake think pieces into their proper context.

ice-spice-smoking.gif

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
And on another note, she’s a WHORE for appearing like that in congress too. Even if it was just on some principle shyt, she could’ve slid that to his wife on the dl, but that wouldn’t give her the clout she was looking for. She’s an attention whore, was probably flirting with the nikka and all, hoping he’d slip up.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
And on another note, she’s a WHORE for appearing like that in congress too. Even if it was just on some principle shyt, she could’ve slid that to his wife on the dl, but that wouldn’t give her the clout she was looking for. She’s an attention whore, was probably flirting with the nikka and all, hoping he’d slip up.
Why would she do that though? Why would she try to handle it quietly?

Why would any intelligent Black man who projects himself as being about the Black cause and should know the history of our people in this nation, expect a Conservative Republican White woman to keep what he did out of the public eye?

He should have already known what she would do if she caught him slipping, since she is an avowed Republican Conservative. It does not matter if she may have been flirting with him or not, he should have known she would use his responses against him in public.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Why would she do that though? Why would she try to handle it quietly?

Why would any intelligent Black man who projects himself as being about the Black cause and should know the history of our people in this nation, expect a Conservative Republican White woman to keep what he did out of the public eye?

He should have already known what she would do if she caught him slipping, since she is an avowed Republican Conservative. It does not matter if she may have been flirting with him or not, he should have known she would use his responses against him in public.
Man cut it out. I’m not talking about the negro in question, I already addressed my stance on him in previous posts.

My point is she’s a clout chaser for showing cleavage in that setting along with outing him in the public like that. No different than when a tranny ousts somebody’s husband or bf. That’s how folks come up missing.

Clearly she was looking for attention and got it, and he’s a clown for allowing it to happen.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
NGL, I do find it a bit funny how some people get mad at how people pronounce Kamala. Its not it's a black name that white people intentionally mispronounce to be funny. I have heard both pronunciations before Kamala Harris was widely known
Do these white folk do that deliberately to other white people? Especially when corrected and told how to say the name? It's one thing to go around mispronouncing something out of not knowing, hear the proper pronunciation and go "my bad I said that wrong" and say it right going forward. It's another thing to keep saying it wrong and get belligerent about it.

It's clearly because she's a minority woman they don't find worthy of respect and basic dignity. It's the same way many people kept saying Barack Hussein Obama when they didn't go around saying everyone else's middle name forcing it in.

It's an attempt to otherize these people. You don't see them doing it to their white peers though. Hell you really don't see them doing it to men either cause they said Obama's name right even forcing in the middle.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I hate these type of phony nikkas

Every time i see him on tv or hear him on radio he always simping up to sisters with this whole

“ the beautiful black woman is the goddess of this earth, the intelligent mind, the voluptuous lips, the hourglass hips, and the titanium thighs” and all this other bullshyt

I knew this nikka was just as phony as these other old clown ass nikkas like joe brown, judge mathis, cornel west, etc etc

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the record, I believe him in on this one. After seeing his response. I see no evidence he was begging for photos. That white woman just dangerous