Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: no she isnt you clown she's a literal trojan horse. but whatever its your fukking vote when she sells YOU out for immigrants dont say shyt to us then...Keep that same energy...:ufdup:

Literal...

you should figuratively go fukk yourself lol

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Lying"? He has never denied his African ancestry, you fukking agent.

Kamala's parents literally met at Berkeley's Afro-American Association where he was the featured speaker, dumbass. :mjlol:

"Members of the study group that drew them together in 1962, known as the Afro American Association, would help build the discipline of Black studies, introduce the holiday of Kwanzaa and establish the Black Panther Party."

He was one of the leaders of a famous Black power group that emphasized Black America's cultural ties to Africa, but you want to claim that he doesn't claim Africa?

Definitely not Black family photos, right?

young-kamala-harris.jpg

imrs.php

swingset.jpg

Coli bucks and c00ns are quiet. Pathetic c00ns.

Radio silence.

Complete, utter lie that I already caught you on. I pointed out to you that he was a prominent member of Berkeley's Afro-American Society and spoke at their events. The same Afro-American Society that helped found the Black Panthers, started Kwanzaa, and inspired Black Studies departments across the country. Where the fukk do you get this bullshyt you made up that he doesn't consider himself to have Black ancestry?

Complete, utter lie. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black college

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

12) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently "claimed Black" or only said it once is total, utter bullshyt.

Total, utter lie.

Kamala's parents didn't divorce until she was 7, and then her mother moved into a predominantly Black neigborhood in Berkeley because she wanted to raise her daughters as Black girls around Black role models. Kamala as a girl regularly attended the Black Baptist church, visited the Black Community Center, hung out with all of her mother's friends from the Afro-American Society group that her and Kamala's father had originally met at. Kamala continued visiting her Black father on weekends and summers throughout her childhood, including going with him for multiple trips to Jamaica. When Kamala's best friend in high school (a black girl) had family problems, she moved into Kamala's home and they lived together for a couple years. There's a reason she chose to attend an HCBU and pledge a Black soronity, predominantly dated Black men, and stayed involved in Black organizations her entire life.

There are articles from 2019 about how the Indian-American community in San Francisco didn't even know Kamala had Indian background until she ran for senator. They had always assumed that she was just the Black D.A. like everyone did. The claim that she was living publicly as an Indian and ignoring her Black side is a complete, utter lie.

What do you get out of constantly pushing such bullshyt, easily disprovable lies, and then ignoring when you get proven wrong and refusing to admit your mistakes?

Total radio silence on this one too. They've been pushing the lie that "she never claimed Black until she was running for president" for 5 years now, every time the reciepts get pushed back in their face they ignore them. Then two hours later they push the same lie in a new thread.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I agree with him. The right is trying to fukk up her name and make it all complicated for no reason. They trying to make her name sound as foreign as possible. They think we don't remember them calling Barack Hussain Obama by his full name as much as possible with a massive focus on his middle name. It's more dog whistling :childplease:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Complete, utter lie that I already caught you on. I pointed out to you that he was a prominent member of Berkeley's Afro-American Society and spoke at their events. The same Afro-American Society that helped found the Black Panthers, started Kwanzaa, and inspired Black Studies departments across the country. Where the fukk do you get this bullshyt you made up that he doesn't consider himself to have Black ancestry?

Complete, utter lie. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black college

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

12) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently "claimed Black" or only said it once is total, utter bullshyt.

Total, utter lie.

Kamala's parents didn't divorce until she was 7, and then her mother moved into a predominantly Black neigborhood in Berkeley because she wanted to raise her daughters as Black girls around Black role models. Kamala as a girl regularly attended the Black Baptist church, visited the Black Community Center, hung out with all of her mother's friends from the Afro-American Society group that her and Kamala's father had originally met at. Kamala continued visiting her Black father on weekends and summers throughout her childhood, including going with him for multiple trips to Jamaica. When Kamala's best friend in high school (a black girl) had family problems, she moved into Kamala's home and they lived together for a couple years. There's a reason she chose to attend an HCBU and pledge a Black soronity, predominantly dated Black men, and stayed involved in Black organizations her entire life.

There are articles from 2019 about how the Indian-American community in San Francisco didn't even know Kamala had Indian background until she ran for senator. They had always assumed that she was just the Black D.A. like everyone did. The claim that she was living publicly as an Indian and ignoring her Black side is a complete, utter lie.

What do you get out of constantly pushing such bullshyt, easily disprovable lies, and then ignoring when you get proven wrong and refusing to admit your mistakes?

Bump

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Mad cause I called your fraudulent bytch out on the carpet?!? :childplease: :mjlol: let me guess you fell for obama too. :mjlol: clown ass nikka mad he falling for thee same literal playbook:dead:

You're an idiot that thinks Kamala is a LITERAL trojan horse.

And you're an idiot that somehow bought into white replacement theory rhetoric.

It's why half of the site even questions if you are black.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're an idiot that thinks Kamala is a LITERAL trojan horse.

And you're an idiot that somehow bought into white replacement theory rhetoric.

It's why half of the site even questions if you are black.

Anyone who don't fall in line y'all always questioning and getting mad at them :mjlol: but people know I'm black they have literally met me IRL... I don't have no aliases or backup poster usernames the mods can confirm. It cracks me up to see y'all in such a panic that people not falling for that DNC bullshyt where they use us to get in power then don't do shyt. We holding them accountable. Unlike you... How much the DNC paying you bruh...:mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Folks shouting that we need to get together as black folks and make changes are the first ones to claim you ain’t black enough.

Nasty work, but it is what it is.

"Get together as black folks" with this bytch? She don't wanna get together with your black ass to do shyt except get her elected. :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Mike is right. You can call a white woman toots or something and they’ll feel disrespected.. why can’t this be true?