Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
if you ever been around mexicans, you should know that some of them think they created everything in the Latin world.

In their mind anything associated with Latin: Latin dance, latin music etc. They think its created or has something to do with them.
Trust me, I know how Mexicans move since I'm from Houston and I know they like to claim shyt. I'm more annoyed that they have the audacity to claim Bachata, but knowing Mexicans they're not bold enough to say that around Dominicans even though the population of the latter isn't as high as the former in Houston.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hispanics in general are jealous of Black people, we say it here all the time.

They will never build the cultural legacy of African Americans built over 100s of years, in shaping U.S. arts and sciences, even politics..and they know it.
Sure, the spics are hard workers and will work like a donkey but who gives a shyt

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mexicans started the low rider culture. That is a fact! They also started some of the gang gear culture such as dikkies, Pendleton's, high socks, Nike Cortez, etc. Blacks also adopted some of the hitups/strikes/graffiti styles as well..

Point is, both Mexicans and Blacks adopted each others styles because many of them lived in the same neighborhoods. All this racial shyt started later and was influenced by prison politics that got to the streets.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one..

The "gang gear" The dikkkies/khakis and Pendletons style came from surfers.

The Beach Boys used to go by the name The Pendletones.

main-qimg-55b25bd4a708f9e929255b61ae18ddf2

UiuQ9F_9gzQfWySGJAYftU0os4SbkbUlNCk3MGjeeOVnYIxMuTPVRV-qO3ipGaGBJTZacYe4t8WFBteqgQxe-HtxJwnZxfpidg_OuHuw5RJuOlX20UfW1JKCb2W27lj724AjyzbPRfjcugTG4j31iVKdPg

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mexicans started the low rider culture. That is a fact! They also started some of the gang gear culture such as dikkies, Pendleton's, high socks, Nike Cortez, etc. Blacks also adopted some of the hitups/strikes/graffiti styles as well..

Point is, both Mexicans and Blacks adopted each others styles because many of them lived in the same neighborhoods. All this racial shyt started later and was influenced by prison politics that got to the streets.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one..
explain ....

the poster i replied to said “add Puerto Ricans & Dominicans” to this thread about Mexicans being jealous of us
most nuyoricans & nuyominicans consider themselves as black / part black / afro latina or whatever ~ while Mexicans are tan cacs & hate us

so, again - explain how i’m capping ?

Look at these non blacks caping for their people and won’t admit that my people are the original innovators. :scust:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ain’t no Black folks influenced by no damn Mexicans :mjlol:

Hell out here in the DMV, a lot of these young 2nd generation Central Americans and Mexicans are heavily influenced by the local Black culture from the slang to the fashion to the music to how they carry themselves. Ain’t uncommon to walk around Columbia Heights in DC or Hyattsville in PG County or Wheaton in Mo County or Richmond Hwy in Alexandria, VA for example and encounter a bunch of migos rocking Hellys and 990s New Balances while crankin to GoGo, Latin Trap, and Reggae Fusion at the same damn time :mjgrin:
Yep.

@murksiderock didnt dispute this point I made either.....

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at these non blacks caping for their people and won’t admit that my people are the original innovators. :scust:

Who is non Black? I already did the hand check. Might wanna hit the archives...I bet my gums are blacker than you!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "gang gear" The dikkkies/khakis and Pendletons style came from surfers.

The Beach Boys used to go by the name The Pendletones.

main-qimg-55b25bd4a708f9e929255b61ae18ddf2

UiuQ9F_9gzQfWySGJAYftU0os4SbkbUlNCk3MGjeeOVnYIxMuTPVRV-qO3ipGaGBJTZacYe4t8WFBteqgQxe-HtxJwnZxfpidg_OuHuw5RJuOlX20UfW1JKCb2W27lj724AjyzbPRfjcugTG4j31iVKdPg

How do you know that those people didn’t get it from Mexicans? Point is..Blacks and Mexicans borrowed from each other. It isn’t a one sided affair!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pretty sure none of this is true, @Supper has a post i believe, about who started the low rider/car culture and it was not them

if he can come in here and repost it that would be my answer

We will agree to disagree. Mexicans been on the low riding tip for a long time! This has been discussed on gang forums. I grew up around Mexicans most of my life and I am almost 49 years old! I know what I am talking about!

When discussing people, you can’t make gross generalizations and make it as gospel. You have good and bad people from all demographics. Before I even posted in this thread, I had a respectful conversation with my next door neighbors who happens to be Mexican. They just moved in a couple of months ago and seem like a good family. There was no hate coming from them whatsoever..

If OP would have posed the question, “Why do racist Mexicans do this or that...” then that would have made more sense. But to say Mexicans, that implies ALL of them and you can do that shyt! That goes for any demographic!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Look at all these wetbacks distraught, crying, and spending their money on flowers and gifts to pay tribute and respect to Kobe and Nipsey. Two Black men. We can’t even mourn our icons a.nd fallen brothers without them horning in. Painting murals and getting tattoos and shyt.

"We are live here at ESPN Studios with some breaking news. It has just been discovered that African Americans aren't the only ones that watch and enjoy NBA basketball. This has come as quite a shock to all of us here at ESPN and have no idea how something like this could have happened. The recent death of Kobe Bryant has revealed this surprising discovery. With these newly discovered fans of the sport showing themselves during the death of Kobe Bryant, who knows how many more of them will be appearing after the passing of Michael Jordan or any of the other beloved basketball icons." :stopitslime:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Those NYC spanish girls must have some crazy ass p*ssy for all these cats to be dikkriding them like that. Even seen NYC dudes on here bragging about spending all their money in hispanic owned bodegas, that’s like bragging about spending all your money in Chinese food joints or Arab owned corner stores :russ:
Unfortunately, Dominican p*ssy is addicting. Damn near told some chick I loved her first time I smashed :snoop:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Ain’t no Black folks influenced by no damn Mexicans :mjlol:

Hell out here in the DMV, a lot of these young 2nd generation Central Americans and Mexicans are heavily influenced by the local Black culture from the slang to the fashion to the music to how they carry themselves. Ain’t uncommon to walk around Columbia Heights in DC or Hyattsville in PG County or Wheaton in Mo County or Richmond Hwy in Alexandria, VA for example and encounter a bunch of migos rocking Hellys and 990s New Balances while crankin to GoGo, Latin Trap, and Reggae Fusion at the same damn time :mjgrin:

Mark my words. Those Central Americans are going to be the downfall of the DMV.