Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Those NYC spanish girls must have some crazy ass p*ssy for all these cats to be dikkriding them like that. Even seen NYC dudes on here bragging about spending all their money in hispanic owned bodegas, that’s like bragging about spending all your money in Chinese food joints or Arab owned corner stores :russ:
p*ssy will unfortunately will be the downfall for many.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ain’t no Black folks influenced by no damn Mexicans :mjlol:

Hell out here in the DMV, a lot of these young 2nd generation Central Americans and Mexicans are heavily influenced by the local Black culture from the slang to the fashion to the music to how they carry themselves. Ain’t uncommon to walk around Columbia Heights in DC or Hyattsville in PG County or Wheaton in Mo County or Richmond Hwy in Alexandria, VA for example and encounter a bunch of migos rocking Hellys and 990s New Balances while crankin to GoGo, Latin Trap, and Reggae Fusion at the same damn time :mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
OP..

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Gotta disagree with you on fashion and cars. Espescially the car culture they have they took from us.

Now food is where you might be right, as I think for some of us Blacks who have lived here in The West region of the US. And this def applies to those who have a few gens here, grew up off Mexican food as with our own ADOS cuisine.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta disagree with you on fashion and cars. Espescially the car culture they have they took from us.

Now food is where you might be right, as I think for some of us Blacks who have lived here in The West region of the US. And this def applies to those who have a few gens here, grew up off Mexican food as with our own ADOS cuisine.

Mexicans started the low rider culture. That is a fact! They also started some of the gang gear culture such as dikkies, Pendleton's, high socks, Nike Cortez, etc. Blacks also adopted some of the hitups/strikes/graffiti styles as well..

Point is, both Mexicans and Blacks adopted each others styles because many of them lived in the same neighborhoods. All this racial shyt started later and was influenced by prison politics that got to the streets.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mexicans started the low rider culture. That is a fact! They also started some of the gang gear culture such as dikkies, Pendleton's, high socks, Nike Cortez, etc. Blacks also adopted some of the hitups/strkes/graffiti styles as well..
pretty sure none of this is true, @Supper has a post i believe, about who started the low rider/car culture and it was not them

if he can come in here and repost it that would be my answer

Supper

All Star
Daps
pretty sure none of this is true, @Supper has a post i believe, about who started the low rider/car culture and it was not them

if he can come in here and repost it that would be my answer

That was acutally @Whogivesafukk who's versed on the SoCal lowrider culture. Breh told me that spoke rims, switches, and even the word 'lowrider' came from Afr'Ams. Mexicans came with the hydrolics, the use of 50s & 60 chevys, and pinstripes.

The engines probably came from the Kustom & Hotrod culture of anglophone whites which predate lowriders. So I see it as as a general SoCal culture. But, you know how them SoCal Mexicans is though. Any little contribution of their's and they're going to claim it all as their own.

I'm from the H, so I know more about the SLAB culture out here, which is uniquely Afr'Am Houstonian.

Now if you ever want me to expose the truth about this TX cowboy culture coming from Mexican vaqueros bs, especially as it pertains to black cowboy- I can do that all day.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That was acutally @Whogivesafukk who's versed on the SoCal lowrider culture. Breh, told me that spoke rims, switches, and even the word 'lowrider' came from Afr'Ams. Mexicans came with the hydrolics, the use of 50s & 60 chevys, and pinstripes.

The engines probably came from the Kustom & Hotrod culture of anglophone whites which predate lowriders. So I see it as as a general SoCal culture. But, you know how them SoCal Mexicans is though. Any little contribution of their's and they're going to claim it all as their own.

I'm from the H, so I know more about the SLAB culture out here, which is uniquely Afr'Am Houstonian.

Now if you ever want me to expose the truth about this TX cowboy culture coming from Mexican vaqueros bs, especially as it pertains to black cowboy- I can do that all day.
ok well if @Whogivesafukk wont mind, his assessment will be my answer to @Commish statement

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Mexican culture worships whiteness, they venerate the European aspects of their heritage and downplay the Indigenous and African aspects of it. That’s why all the power brokers in their country are typically white and all the major stars in their pop culture are white. They come here on some white is right shyt which is why they can so easily link with the white upper class here. Look at all the famous Black people in any of these “Latin” countries...they all either play sports or entertain just like the USA. Their culture is anti-Black before they even touch the Frontera. I have a Mexican homie who always is around Black people but the second I said Bachata and Salsa was made by Black people and is our music that racism came out real quick.
Man what!? :dahell: How's he going to get mad about Bachata which is made by Dominicans and Salsa which is made by Cubans and Puerto Ricans? He's bold as hell to get mad about you telling him the truth.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man what!? :dahell: How's he going to get mad about Bachata which is made by Dominicans and Salsa which is made by Cubans and Puerto Ricans? He's bold as hell to get mad about you telling him the truth.
if you ever been around mexicans, you should know that some of them think they created everything in the Latin world.

In their mind anything associated with Latin: Latin dance, latin music etc. They think its created or has something to do with them.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Those NYC spanish girls must have some crazy ass p*ssy for all these cats to be dikkriding them like that. Even seen NYC dudes on here bragging about spending all their money in hispanic owned bodegas, that’s like bragging about spending all your money in Chinese food joints or Arab owned corner stores :russ:

And another one

:deadmanny:

Like who you want to but you ain't got to lie to kick it

:dead: