Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Commish Wassup wid it moe? Wya? :sas2:

What is this about? The person you quoted? He is entitled to his opinion. I said it in my first post that there are good and bad in every ethnic group. My experience with Mexicans overall has been amicable to good. That is because of the way I carry myself. Never did I say that there aren’t any racist Mexicans. Of course there are. But, with me, I don’t charge their whole car based off the actions of a few negative ones and trust me, I have came across a few negative ones in my life.

I have a low tolerance for willfully ignorant people, regardless of ethnicity. Lastly, what one puts out in the universe is what they deserve to get back(cause & effect). Me, I will keep treating people how I would like to be treated. If they respond in kind, then cool, that’s business! If not, then I charge them to the game and keep it pushing...

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Mexicans be jealous of black people though? Ya'll are some odd ducks. Mexico and its people have its own proud history, so do Black people whats to be jealous of. Ya'll talk like school children, I'm starting to doubt that many of you are as educated as you say you are.

Facts..i realize many just post for daps on the coli

Daps
You the weakest/wackiest nikka in the thread...... and we know this... :umad:

sap sucka
Why are you using the n word migo? :scust:

Why would Mexicans be jealous of black people though? Ya'll are some odd ducks. Mexico and its people have its own proud history, so do Black people whats to be jealous of. Ya'll talk like school children, I'm starting to doubt that many of you are as educated as you say you are.
Even other Hispanics don’t respect them

Daps
Reppin
NULL

My brother spitting truth... This thread isn’t indicative of all black Americans in some regard, but it does reflect our conditioned insecurities....

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
What is this about? The person you quoted? He is entitled to his opinion. I said it in my first post that there are good and bad in every ethnic group. My experience with Mexicans overall has been amicable to good. That is because of the way I carry myself. Never did I say that there aren’t any racist Mexicans. Of course there are. But, with me, I don’t charge their whole car based off the actions of a few negative ones and trust me, I have came across a few negative ones in my life.

I have a low tolerance for willfully ignorant people, regardless of ethnicity. Lastly, what one puts out in the universe is what they deserve to get back(cause & effect). Me, I will keep treating people how I would like to be treated. If they respond in kind, then cool, that’s business! If not, then I charge them to the game and keep it pushing...
Blah blah in other words your a boot licking c00n for mexicans

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why are you using the n word migo? :scust:

Even other Hispanics don’t respect them

I haven't talked to other Hispanics like that, truthfully, I don't really fukk with Mexicans, apologizing for my ignorance I think all them motherfukkers MS13. Ignorance aside tho, I don't understand a race of people being jealous of another race of people. Everyone has a history, some prouder than others but still proud, i find it naive to think that otherwise.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blah blah in other words your a boot licking c00n for mexicans

I am a c00n huh? But, of course you are not a c00n, right?

Prove that you even know that word means..BTW, I am as much of a c00n as your dusty ass pappy..

Let me put you weird ass on ignore....