Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Boris (it's not pronounced as bore-ris btw) is a short way of saying boricua like how we call the british brits., the japanese , japs. Boriquen is the tiano name for the island of PR, so PRs call themselves boriqua.

i swear as a 40 plus year old born & raised in the Bronx
i never heard Boris for being short to Boriqua
same goes with another poster a while ago, claiming Ricans were called Germans back in da 90’s

:mindblown:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
same goes with another poster a while ago, claiming Ricans were called Germans back in da 90’s

I’m from Spanish Harlem, they call themselves Boricua which is shortened to Bori. Most of my neighbors were straight from the Island, not Nuyorican.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I can tell you really from Long Beach facts my nikkas in the LB hate Mexicans cause of that Longo bullshyt lol
Man. Fucc Chongos. Back in my street days, we done had some hellafied wars with them bytch ass nikkas. I done squabbled and shot shyt out with ESL, NSL, and WSL. Them fukking donkeys used to terrorize Black civilians in this city. But the Crips out here gave them midgets the blues. Made a lot of they mommas buy Black dresses and make funeral arrangements. But they a non factor in Long Beach these days. I'm 40 now and out of the way but, as far as I know, they don't move shyt.

I don't necessarily hate anyone. I got a few cool Mexican partners that I got serious love for. Straight up. But I ain't like these c00ns on here. I don't get some Mexican p*ssy or have ONE Mexican friend and then start ignoring the sins and actions of the COLLECTIVE. Naw. I keep a perspective of the WHOLE situation. And, for the most part, you can't trust them. They real sneaky. Will set your ass up and snitch on you at work. They don't live by no code. They ass kissers.

They aspire and like to pretend to be white. And they also like to try to rewrite history. They have no movements in this country. WE got the Civil Rights Act passed. Black people. WE have made all progress for all these other funky ass minorities in this country. US. Not them. We invented the culture that everyone enjoys and gravitates to. We set the trends. We make the waves. The Black man. But then, these wetbacks and their defenders try to be purposely obtuse and rewrite history and act like we follow them on ANYTHING?:gucci:

Like I said in my last post. Where's the proof? Name me some names. Give me some movements. By name. Give me some timeframes. I wrote that post about 7 hours ago. I said they would ignore it and pretend that they didn't see it. Not one wetback or c00n has responded yet or shut me up :sas2:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Based off the stories I heard I don't think I'd EVER wanna live in Long Beach, CA.:hubie:
You would love this city. It's not like the nineties. It's right by the beach and it's home for me for 4 decades now. shyt don't be popping off out here like that no more. Like any city, you have your areas to avoid after the sun goes down. But that's anywhere. The media is gonna sensationalize shyt. But it's mellow in the City these days. Now, the nineties and early 2000's? :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347

Bori is usually used when speaking in spanish to describe him/her puerto rican idenitity. For example:

Ese tipo es bori (this guy is rican) instead of ese tipo es riqueño (this guy is rican) which it doesn't sound right in spanish.

Puerto ricans do the same thing with dominicans although it can sometime be used as a derogatorys slur.. because Los domis sounds like if they're saying los dummies ( the dummies) which is the spanish version of saying dumb in a can..

I've never of PR being called germans back in the 90's but I was just a hatchling during that time period....

Daps
Man. Fucc Chongos. Back in my street days, we done had some hellafied wars with them bytch ass nikkas. I done squabbled and shot shyt out with ESL, NSL, and WSL. Them fukking donkeys used to terrorize Black civilians in this city. But the Crips out here gave them midgets the blues. Made a lot of they mommas buy Black dresses and make funeral arrangements. But they a non factor in Long Beach these days. I'm 40 now and out of the way but, as far as I know, they don't move shyt.

I don't necessarily hate anyone. I got a few cool Mexican partners that I got serious love for. Straight up. But I ain't like these c00ns on here. I don't get some Mexican p*ssy or have ONE Mexican friend and then start ignoring the sins and actions of the COLLECTIVE. Naw. I keep a perspective of the WHOLE situation. And, for the most part, you can't trust them. They real sneaky. Will set your ass up and snitch on you at work. They don't live by no code. They ass kissers.

They aspire and like to pretend to be white. And they also like to try to rewrite history. They have no movements in this country. WE got the Civil Rights Act passed. Black people. WE have made all progress for all these other funky ass minorities in this country. US. Not them. We invented the culture that everyone enjoys and gravitates to. We set the trends. We make the waves. The Black man. But then, these wetbacks and their defenders try to be purposely obtuse and rewrite history and act like we follow them on ANYTHING?:gucci:

Like I said in my last post. Where's the proof? Name me some names. Give me some movements. By name. Give me some timeframes. I wrote that post about 7 hours ago. I said they would ignore it and pretend that they didn't see it. Not one wetback or c00n has responded yet or shut me up :sas2:
This is how everyone should be. There’s cool individuals in all races. That’s no excuse to c00n or stick your neck out for groups who hate black people in general though. Tired of these fakkits from certain cities kissing other races ass because they chopped it up with a Rican in the barbershop the other day

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This is how everyone should be. There’s cool individuals in all races. That’s no excuse to c00n or stick your neck out for groups who hate black people in general though. Tired of these fakkits from certain cities kissing other races ass because they chopped it up with a Rican in the barbershop the other day
Man. For real. I ain't some hate monger. I analyze and treat each man on his INDIVIDUAL merit. Got cool patnas in every race. But. You are a c00n if you ignore the sins of the COLLECTIVE because you had one Mexican girlfriend in 2005 who made you some fire burritos or you had a cool Mexican friend in 3rd grade who shared his paste with you or gave you a twinkie, so now ALL Mexicans are cool and us other Blacks don't know what we talking about or we're off base with the Mexican racism because YOU had one or a few good experiences :dwillhuh:

You just ain't ran across the right Mexican yet. Go to East LA. You'll get that wake up call QUICK. And they'll remind your Black ass that they don't see you how you see them. Don't go around paranoid. Don't go around on some hate shyt. That's not what I'm advocating, although I am and forever always BLACK FIRST. Just as they are THEIR ethnicity and race first.

I'm just saying. The world is bigger than your individual life and your individual experience. You can't discount and dismiss everyone else's experience with these people because you ain't had a bad one YET. And that's what c00ns lack. Perspective. And the ability to see the BIG picture. And that's why Black folks lose a lot of the time...

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

@Commish Wassup wid it moe? Wya? :sas2: