Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
if you ever been around mexicans, you should know that some of them think they created everything in the Latin world.

In their mind anything associated with Latin: Latin dance, latin music etc. They think its created or has something to do with them.
This is VERY true. I remember seeing a Mexican poster online on another site basically saying Mexicans are superior to ALL nationalities in Latin Americans INCLUDING Brasilians. I remember him getting into a back and forth with a Panamanian and he was lowkey using White Supremacist talking points for why Mexicans were superior to Panamanians. That's when I finally understood why some Guatemalans, Ecuadorians, Hondurans, Dominicans and a few others told me why they don't like Mexicans. But with ADOS people they run into a brick wall.... Which is where the intense rivalry comes from. The Haitians in Mexico I hear are treated decently but who knows how long thats gonna last....

But yea Mexicans believe they are the creators of ALL Latin America. And believe Mexico is bigger than Brasil lol.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
OP..

Just curious..

How much experience do you have interacting with Mexicans? Did you grow up around them? Attend school and/or work with them? Have you ever socialized with them?

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Point is..

When you speak on them, you have to be a lil more specific and nuanced. Broad generalizations breeds ignorance...

This could be said about everyone

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Lol @ posters saying black ppl are influenced by Mexicans...gtfoh :mjlol:
They are fukking delusional. Was arguing with a stupid ass Mexican on YouTube saying that Black people copy them by saying the word "fool" and "dawg" :gucci:

Had to remind him. Mr T popularized the term fool with his catchphrase "I pity the fool" in the mid eighties on his show "The A-Team". Black people was walking around saying fool and calling each other fool FIRST. And do I really have to explain the term "Dawg"? That don't even sound like some shyt Mexicans will make up. They ain't built like that. George Clinton with Atomic DOGG? Snoop DOGG? Nate DOGG? Tha DOGG Pound?

Now. Name one Mexican who popularized those terms. Name just one and I'll concede my argument. Come on. All you c00ns and spics on that "Mexicans influence Black people too" bullshyt. Put your money where your dikk sucker is. Something tells me I may be waiting for awhile. They'll pretend they didn't see this post.

Those terms, like everything else cool verbiage wise, Black people created. Terms like "dope" "wack" "spittin", "fresh" "fly", "what's crackin'", ""You feel me?",and on and on. That people use daily without the originators in mind. Black people get tired of a term, make up some new shyt, and then corny ass Mexicans latch on to our old shyt and, when enough time passes and they think people forgot, start acting like they made it up. Smh. Where's all their other shyt they made up? I don't hear nobody walking around saying "ese" or "Holmes". Not even them. They look to us for what's fly. But then pretend they're so creative. Even that lowrider shyt they like to brag on. It ain't about who did it supposedly first, it's about who did it right. Nobody outside of LA gave a fukk about no lowriders until Dr. Dre and Snoop popularized it and made it worldwide famous and put them on the map by talking about them on the Chronic album and Dre put lowriders in the "Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang" video. A Black man put lowriding on the map, not them. And they didn't even invent that lowrider shyt, if you really wanna get deep. They stole that shyt off the white boy Hot Rod culture of the fifties. I can go on and on.

Nothing but a group of fukking frauds. No creativity or intelligence to push any culture forward. No charisma. No nothing. But then act like we're influenced by them :duck:

fukking delusional liars. And you c00ns in here pandering to them and caping for them are fukking pathetic. Just bend over and spread your cheeks...

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
They are fukking delusional. Was arguing with a stupid ass Mexican on YouTube saying that Black people copy them by saying the word "fool" and "dawg" :gucci:

Had to remind him. Mr T popularized the term fool with his catchphrase "I pity the fool" in the mid eighties on his show "The A-Team". Black people was walking around saying fool and calling each other fool FIRST. And do I really have to explain the term "Dawg"? That don't even sound like some shyt Mexicans will make up. They ain't built like that. George Clinton with Atomic DOGG? Snoop DOGG? Nate DOGG? Tha DOGG Pound?

Now. Name one Mexican who popularized those terms. Name just one and I'll concede my argument. Come on. All you c00ns and spics on that "Mexicans influence Black people too" bullshyt. Put your money where your dikk sucker is. Something tells me I may be waiting for awhile. They'll pretend they didn't see this post.

Those terms, like everything else cool verbiage wise, Black people created. Terms like "dope" "wack" "spittin", "fresh" "fly", "what's crackin'", ""You feel me?",and on and on. That people use daily without the originators in mind. Black people get tired of a term, make up some new shyt, and then corny ass Mexicans latch on to our old shyt and, when enough time passes and they think people forgot, start acting like they made it up. Smh. Where's all their other shyt they made up? I don't hear nobody walking around saying "ese" or "Holmes". Not even them. They look to us for what's fly. But then pretend they're so creative. Even that lowrider shyt they like to brag on. It ain't about who did it supposedly first, it's about who did it right. Nobody outside of LA gave a fukk about no lowriders until Dr. Dre and Snoop popularized it and made it worldwide famous and put them on the map by talking about them on the Chronic album and Dre put lowriders in the "Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang" video. A Black man put lowriding on the map, not them. And they didn't even invent that lowrider shyt, if you really wanna get deep. They stole that shyt off the white boy Hot Rod culture of the fifties. I can go on and on.

Nothing but a group of fukking frauds. No creativity or intelligence to push any culture forward. No charisma. No nothing. But then act like we're influenced by them :duck:

fukking delusional liars. And you c00ns in here pandering to them and caping for them are fukking pathetic. Just bend over and spread your cheeks...

I can tell you really from Long Beach facts my nikkas in the LB hate Mexicans cause of that Longo bullshyt lol

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You stay caping for Boris and Dominicans. This ain’t the first time. :pachaha: Tell me, is you Bori or Dominican? Or both? :jbhmm:

u ain’t answer my question
but it doesn’t matter anyway ~ i didn’t realize that your a female

and now i can tell why you’re so infatuated by saying I cape :cape:for them

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was acutally @Whogivesafukk who's versed on the SoCal lowrider culture. Breh told me that spoke rims, switches, and even the word 'lowrider' came from Afr'Ams. Mexicans came with the hydrolics, the use of 50s & 60 chevys, and pinstripes.

The engines probably came from the Kustom & Hotrod culture of anglophone whites which predate lowriders. So I see it as as a general SoCal culture. But, you know how them SoCal Mexicans is though. Any little contribution of their's and they're going to claim it all as their own.

I'm from the H, so I know more about the SLAB culture out here, which is uniquely Afr'Am Houstonian.

Now if you ever want me to expose the truth about this TX cowboy culture coming from Mexican vaqueros bs, especially as it pertains to black cowboy- I can do that all day.

Even that is bullshyt. Ron Aguirre is mistakenly label Mexican or Chicano but Dude was a Spanish whiteboy Hotrodder from the I.E.in Rialto. History of Lowrider book said is family immigrated from the Basque region in Spain and Ron even admitted to not having connection to the Chicano community.

400px-Ron-aguirre-x-sonic-corvette.jpg

ebdd7c99251cff25a0ad5fd6a79216c9.jpg

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
OP..

Just curious..

How much experience do you have interacting with Mexicans? Did you grow up around them? Attend school and/or work with them? Have you ever socialized with them?

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Point is..

When you speak on them, you have to be a lil more specific and nuanced. Broad generalizations breeds ignorance...
Hit dogs holler
:lolbron:

Los perros golpeados gritan, brehmigo