Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tenor.gif

but
they been down from day 1
and most understand they have African Slave blood in them

Damn you stay caping for them.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You stay caping my guy.

explain ....

the poster i replied to said “add Puerto Ricans & Dominicans” to this thread about Mexicans being jealous of us
most nuyoricans & nuyominicans consider themselves as black / part black / afro latina or whatever ~ while Mexicans are tan cacs & hate us

so, again - explain how i’m capping ?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
explain ....

the poster i replied to said “add Puerto Ricans & Dominicans” to this thread about Mexicans being jealous of us
most nuyoricans & nuyominicans consider themselves as black / part black / afro latina or whatever ~ while Mexicans are tan cacs & hate us

so, again - explain how i’m capping ?
You stay caping for Boris and Dominicans. This ain’t the first time. :pachaha: Tell me, is you Bori or Dominican? Or both? :jbhmm:

Daps
Damn you stay caping for them.
Those NYC spanish girls must have some crazy ass p*ssy for all these cats to be dikkriding them like that. Even seen NYC dudes on here bragging about spending all their money in hispanic owned bodegas, that’s like bragging about spending all your money in Chinese food joints or Arab owned corner stores :russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Those NYC spanish girls must have some crazy ass p*ssy for all these cats to be dikkriding them like that. Even seen NYC dudes on here bragging about spending all their money in hispanic owned bodegas, that’s like bragging about spending all your money in Chinese food joints or Arab owned corner stores :russ:
A lot of them are now owned by Arabs. Selling expired ass snacks with a bodega cat sitting on the counter next to the cash register.