Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiots on this thread calling people a c00n for saying mexicans are not jealous of blacks:snoop:
I am not like some of you who will lie to yourselfs to make yourself feel better saying other races are jealous... keep telling yourself that and thinking that and see where you get..i use it for motivation to say fuk em and get mine and take care of my people...ya'll dont know what the definition of c00ning is, some of you throw out this term loosely for everything llyou dont agree with. I call a spade a spade, no other race or ethnic group gives a fuk about blacks. Some real crab in a barrel shyt by calling another black man c00N for that...keep thinking that others are jealous and thats why they look down on us, when its really a deep down hatred and they think that we are inferior, keep bashing your own instead of opening your eyes and realizing what is going on and what you are doing on the grand scheme of things..now that is some c00nin

Coli.com where there 50 threads a week about loving pawgs and when someone spits truth about people not giving a fuk about blacks is called a c00n ... smfh :gucci:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Idiots on this thread calling people a c00n for saying mexicans are not jealous of blacks:snoop:
I am not like some of you who will lie to yourselfs to make yourself feel better saying other races are jealous... keep telling yourself that and thinking that and see where you get..i use it for motivation to say fuk em and get mine and take care of my people...ya'll dont know what the definition of c00ning is, some of you throw out this term loosely for everything llyou dont agree with. I call a spade a spade, no other race or ethnic group gives a fuk about blacks. Some real crab in a barrel shyt by calling another black man c00N for that...keep thinking that others are jealous and thats why they look down on us, when its really a deep down hatred and they think that we are inferior, keep bashing your own instead of opening your eyes and realizing what is going on and what you are doing on the grand scheme of things..now that is some c00nin

Coli.com where there 50 threads a week about loving pawgs and when someone spits truth about people not giving a fuk about blacks is called a c00n ... smfh :gucci:
Once again ARENT you Chinese-Jamaican??? What does this gotta do with you?

You seem mighty pissed off that we're calling out Mexican's anti-Black racism.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You the weakest/wackiest nikka in the thread...... and we know this... :umad:

sap sucka

Mad? I’m chillin champ lol. You and your compandres been on some wackness since they crossed the border :mjlol: Still can’t refute anything that we factually proved to you c00ns and your migo girlfriends about Mexicans having any influence on Black people/ADOS.

You should do yourself a favor and exit this thread while grown folks is talking cuz :umad:

Hol’up tho, I hope you ain’t finna say Mexicans came up with cuz too? :pachaha:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Any of you goofy ass bammas in this thread :cape: hard for these Mexicacs, I can 100% guarantee y’all be on that corny ass POC shyt hardbody. How you finna ride for people that don’t give a flying fukk about you and would rather see (and even willingly participate) your downfall and have the chance to jack your culture and rewrite your history at the drop of a sombrero hat?

Know the difference between an INDIVIDUAL and a COLLECTIVE.

Y’all disgust me :unimpressed:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again ARENT you Chinese-Jamaican??? What does this gotta do with you?

You seem mighty pissed off that we're calling out Mexican's anti-Black racism.

I am a black man with a great grandfather that was Chinese ... people who see me in the streets don’t say I am Chinese they say I am a black man... with a black wife and parents

What point are you proving again? You don’t know me never seen me and now that you disagree with me you are saying what does this have to do with me?

Tell me exactly what you are trying to say? I am not a black man so why does this affect me is what it sounds like..

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall need to go do something productive with your lives.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yes they are. Clear to see. Their “hatred” is disguised jealousy. You can’t “hate” a group and then be influenced by/wanna partake in their culture and music so heavily. Look at all these wetbacks distraught, crying, and spending their money on flowers and gifts to pay tribute and respect to Kobe and Nipsey. Two Black men. We can’t even mourn our icons a.nd fallen brothers without them horning in. Painting murals and getting tattoos and shyt. Now. Name the biggest Mexican there is. He can die today and 99.97% of Black folks will be like
:manny: we wouldn’t even know or care who they were.

They don’t even do shyt to make it on our radar. We don’t give a fukk about nothing that they have going on. Nothing they do moves the needle in pop culture. They’re corny and annoying and have no charisma. They, on the other hand, watch our every move and watch everything that we do. Go to a hip hop concert. Nothing but wetbacks in attendance and singing every word in unison. They look up to us. They wish they were us. They’re mad at our talent, our influence. The Black man influences the world, including them. They go around fighting for the right to call themselves a racial slur that we flipped and made our own. Imagine Blacks walking around saying “what’s up my wetback?”:scust:

Ridiculous, ain’t it? They wish they were us. They wanna be us, high key. They ain’t fooling nobody with that “proud to be Raza” bullshyt. They even got that from the Black Power movement of the sixties. They pattern all of their “movements” after what they’ve seen us do FIRST. Then they rehash the shyt after they think everyone has forgotten about the Black version of it and try to act like they invented it. Chicano oldies, anyone? :mjpls: They can deny it and play stupid all they want, including the spics on this site. We see it though. And that’s where the source of all their animosity and hate towards Black men stem from :sas2:

The anger and scust in this post :laff:
Man why did I read this :russ:

A lot of truth doe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad? I’m chillin champ lol. You and your compandres been on some wackness since they crossed the border :mjlol: Still can’t refute anything that we factually proved to you c00ns and your migo girlfriends about Mexicans having any influence on Black people/ADOS.

You should do yourself a favor and exit this thread while grown folks is talking cuz :umad:

Hol’up tho, I hope you ain’t finna say Mexicans came up with cuz too? :pachaha:

The fact you think I'm Mexican says it all..... you just see thru

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I am a black man with a great grandfather that was Chinese ... people who see me in the streets don’t say I am Chinese they say I am a black man... with a black wife and parents

What point are you proving again? You don’t know me never seen me and now that you disagree with me you are saying what does this have to do with me?

Tell me exactly what you are trying to say? I am not a black man so why does this affect me is what it sounds like..
I remember years back in one post you saying you are full Chinese-Jamaican.