Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (2025)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after playing prime, I’m prepared to wait and let them take their time…just wish they’d drop 2 and 3 tho…dunno what the fukking wait is for especially since rumor has it they’re not even gonna remaster/remake either game since they feel they still hold up well

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
after playing prime, I’m prepared to wait and let them take their time…just wish they’d drop 2 and 3 tho…dunno what the fukking wait is for especially since rumor has it they’re not even gonna remaster/remake either game since they feel they still hold up well
you played the prime remake? do you think any of the new gameplay controls in the remake will be in prime 4?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you played the prime remake? do you think any of the new gameplay controls in the remake will be in prime 4?

ya I played the remake which was my first time ever playing the game…I saw a couple ppl make mention of how the controls were changed/different but I don’t really know in what way

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
ya I played the remake which was my first time ever playing the game…I saw a couple ppl make mention of how the controls were changed/different but I don’t really know in what way
Metroid Prime was a day one cop for me on Gamecube. Haven't been interested in purchasing the remake even though the game was a perfect 10 in my memory. what do you rate it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metroid Prime was a day one cop for me on Gamecube. Haven't been interested in purchasing the remake even though the game was a perfect 10 in my memory. what do you rate it?

probably about the same…9 or 10 (I’ll say 9.5 lol)…idk it’s hard for me to get into games nowadays…but I had no problem jumping into that…metroid is one of my favorite series tho…I just love the level designs…I can easily stay up for hours exploring and tryna make it to new areas…I could’ve played this on the wii but I didn’t think a 3D metroid would’ve been as good so I slept on it big time

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
i-do-think-its-funny-how-the-entire-metroid-prime-trilogy-v0-rrgj6j81edyc1.png