Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (2025)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sucks that they are starting over but I'm happy retro is taking over. They should have been the developers from jump tho.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
More news coming out is that the development was in different countries (lines up with what we heard about this game being developed by Bandai Namco Singapore and Bandai Namco Japan) and they couldn't get on the same page.
Retro apparently devloped a demo on their own and pitched it to Nintendo to take over and restart the project and Nintendo approved.
That tells me if they were willing to make a pitch that the game they we're working on priro (Star Fox GP supposedly) is nearly finished and will release soon

Bandai Namco made that piece of shyt Fast and Furious Crossroads, they probably had Metroid looking like straight garbage.

Bandai Namco: ...and here it is, METROID PRIME 4! :sas1:

Miyamoto: nikkasuke, what the fukk is this shyt? :huhldup:

Bandai Namco: Metroid Prime 4 my nikkazaki :sas2:

Miyamoto: Yo, this is dog shyt. Have you ever seen us make a Metroid that looked like this before?:snoop:

Bandai Namco: Bruhzaki, I think you're being a bit harsh.:skip:

Miyamoto: Y'all off the project, we're scrapping this shyt...we're giving this back to Retro...I don't give a fukk if we have to delay this bytch 4 more years. :ufdup:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i do hope the Bandai project leaks tho. either Nintendo didn't like the direction or it was super hot garbage.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MP1 and 2 were GOAT, a next-gen one along those lines with better graphics and atmosphere would be amazing

That guy being an environment designer though, idk how good of news that is. The environments in GOW were hit and miss.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
MP1 and 2 were GOAT, a next-gen one along those lines with better graphics and atmosphere would be amazing

That guy being an environment designer though, idk how good of news that is. The environments in GOW were hit and miss.

the GOW title for PS4 and I believe the one before that. Never played those games. I'll have to check vids of what the environments looked like in that game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
2023 release date?:ohhh:

Didn't think it was in purgatory, but I was a little worried about no updates since they announced restarting development

nah this time not until they're ready. They ain't doing that one again. Things like BOTW2/Bayo3/SMT5 and especially Prime 4 were way out the box announcements. This might be for the Prime 1 remake that was rumoured.